chapter 22

Dhruv's POV:

Dhruv's POV:

"Dhruv, wake up. It's getting late. We have to start going by now." I heard the grumbling of that idiot.

I sighed in vexation and sprang up. Giving her the looks of irritation, I glanced at the clock and saw that it wasn't even 5'O clock in the morning and it hadn't been the time for my morning jog too.

Moreover, no morning exercises on Sunday and since today is Sunday, I usually sleep till 8'O clock.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I asked her with a frown.

"Your age is getting on your head. You even forgot the fact that you have to take me to the theme park." She exaggerated.

"So??"

"What so? Get up and start getting ready." She urged me while removing the duvet from my body.

I gave her an 'are you crazy' look and snatched back the duvet from her hand before covering myself with it, after adjusting myself into a sleeping position.

"It's not even 5'O clock in the morning. We can start at 8'O clock. So stop coming after my life and let me sleep." I told her before closing my eyes.

"Dhruv, you are becoming so lazy by each passing day." She grumbled and I rolled my eyes internally.

"Says the one who always whines to come to the morning jog with me." I thought and again drifted into sleep.

When I woke up again, I saw her packing all the necessary things in her backpack. Well, necessary things in the sense, nothing but lots of snacks.

"Did they stop selling the food there? Is that why you are planning to open a food stall there?" I asked her sarcastically.

"No. This is for me to eat on the way there as a pastime." She explained casually with an honest expression on her face and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

I ain't exaggerating here but the food she mentioned casually as a pastime is enough for the three persons to eat for a whole day.

Not wanting to mess up with the 'not-so-sane' person early in the morning itself, I headed to the washroom and did my morning routine.

By the time, I went downstairs, she was explaining everything about her upcoming trip to the whole family excitedly and all were listening to her with huge grins on their faces.

When she saw me descending the stairs, she hurriedly ran up to me and dragged me to the dining room for breakfast.

"Dhruv, eat fast." She impatiently placed everything on my plate and went back to her previous place to start her banter.

"Adhya, why don't you join us?" She suddenly asked my sister.

I don't know what came over me, but I seriously hope for her answer to be a 'No'.