Chapter 9

5 minutes to 7 o'clock Elle grabbed her charms work before leaving the Gryffindor common room, making her way towards the dungeons where she saw the Slytherin common room entrance. She looked and saw Theo leaning against the wall beside the entrance.

"Ah, Ellie! Glad you could make it!" Theo greeted her as she held a small smile.

"No problem Theo, want to head in and start?" She asked him as he nodded, opening the door and signaling for her to follow which she did.

"Here we can sit here, I made everyone else leave so we would have the common room to ourselves." He smiled at her as she just nodded, taking a seat on the dark green couch. He too sat on the couch, a tad too close for Ellie's liking as she shifted uncomfortably away.

"Ah, so where should we start? What are you working on in class?" Elle asked him, opening her book which he promptly snapped shut, catching her by surprise.

"What are you doing? We need the textbook?" She asked him as he smirked at her.

"You didn't think I brought you here to actually study did you?" He laughed at the blonde.

"Uh yes, that's all I'm here for." She told him as he playfully shook his head.

"I invited you here because... I thought we could have a little fun..." Theo said, using his hand to trail up her leg which she quickly moved her leg out of his grasp.

"Well Theodore, I don't want to have any fun like that. I'm just here to study, if you don't want to study, I will be leaving." She stated, giving him a look.

"Come on Ellie, don't be a prude. Fred took Lucy, so I'll take you" Theo said, roughly grabbing the side of her face as he leans in, completely blocking her in.

"Get off of me!" She said, trying to yank her head out of his grasp.

"Come on... Ellie, don't tease me now." He roughly said, planting his lips on her before she started thrashing about.

Elle quickly kneed him in the groan to try and get him off of her as he groaned, completely flopping on her causing her to groan out at the impact. He groaned loudly before using his left hand to hold himself up over the top of her before using his right hand to smack her across the face, loudly. She gasped at the impact as tears threatened to fall.

"Theo, let go of me." She whispered out.

"Come on Ellie, I know you want me... just let it happen." He calmly said as he ran his hands over her body as she continued to squirm and trying to shove him off.

"What's going on down here?" Elle heard a voice come from the boy's staircase that distracted Theo enough that Elle could shove him off, grabbing her book before running out of the Slytherin common room, allowing her tears to fully fall.

She didn't stop running until she made it safely inside her own common room, desperately trying to catch her breath. She looked up to see Hermione, Harry, and Ron, all staring at her wide-eyed.

"Ellie? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Harry asked her as she was still trying to breathe regularly.

"Ron get her water! Harry get Luke! Or Fred or George! Now!" Hermione instructed the boys as she was scared Elle's rapid breathing would set her into a panic attack. The boys quickly listened to their friend as Ron ran to the water fountain in the common room, grabbing an empty cup to fill it, as Harry ran up the stairs.

Hermione used her hands to delicately guide Elle to where she was sitting down.

"Elle, breath with me okay? 1, breath in, breath out..." Hermione tried to soothe her as Ron handed her the class of water which Ellie tried to drink quickly, causing her to briefly choke on it.