Chapter 22

Fred and Elle soon made it back to the castle, Elle letting Fred pull her towards the Gryffindor common room. They told the fat lady the password before walking in to see a tired-looking Jackson, Luke, George, and Lee.

"Hey lovebirds, how was your date?" Luke asked with a giant smirk as Elle's face went red. At this point, Fred didn't care about their teasing and brought the girl closer to him by throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"It was great, thanks." Fred proudly told them as they whooped and hollered in celebration.

"How was quidditch?" Elle asked, changing the subject.

"It was good! Jackson is almost as tough as Wood!" George let out a playful groan as Jackson laughed at him.

"Well our date isn't quite done so we will see you lot later." Fred told them, grabbing Elle's hand to lead her up to his room. He walked in, quickly shutting the door behind the two of them.

"So, what are we doing in your room?" Elle asked with a playful look across her face.

"Here, just quickly sit on my bed, facing the window until I can set up." Fred quickly told her. She nodded, following his direction, quickly looking out the window. She admired the show falling, giggling when she saw a few 1st years having a snowball fight. A few minutes went by and she could hear Fred moving stuff around behind her.

"You can look now..." Fred told her, causing her to quickly turn around, physically awing at what he set up. He had gotten his hands on one of those muggle projectors that could shine on a wall any muggle movie they plugged in. He had a few different muggle movies to choose from on his night table as well as some snacks he obviously got from the kitchen.

"So... do you like it?" He nervously asked her.

"Fred, I love it! This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." Elle sighed happily, quickly standing up and walking towards him, wrapping her arms around him as she brought him in for a hug before Fred slightly stepped back, resting his hand on her jaw, slowly leaning down to bringing their lips together as they had a slow but passionate kiss. Elle slightly parted her lips, allowing Fred's tongue to slip in, the kiss instantly deepening. Their make-out session continued for a few more moments before they both pulled away, breathing heavily.

"You are incredible." Fred told her.

"I think you are amazing too Fred. Now, what movies do we have here to watch?" Elle asked, quickly going back to sit in his bed as he grabbed the movies, showing her the three options.

"I know you are just as obsessed with muggles as my Father is, strangely enough, so I thought we could watch some. We have the breakfast club which is apparently a classic, dirty dancing which I thought was a porno, apparently, it's not, and lastly, nightmare on elm street which is a scary movie." Fred explained to her.

"Let's start off with the breakfast club. I have heard muggle-borns rave about it!" Elle excitedly said, climbing under Fred's covers. Fred quickly set it up on the wall above George's bed before climbing in the bed with Elle.

"Do you want me to sit up or..." Fred trailed off, not sure where Elle felt comfortable for him to lay.

"Come spoon me, you dork!" Elle giggled, pulling his arm so he was laying behind her. He let out a chuckle before getting under the blanket behind her, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her closer to his chest as he rested his head in the crook of her neck. The two cuddled for the entire movie before it was time for the next one.

Fred hopped over Elle, running over to the projector.

"What's next, dirty dancing or nightmare on elm street?" Fred asked, looking over his shoulder at the blonde.