Chapter 17

Friday night quickly came and the twins, Lee, Elle, Luke, and Jackson sat in the Gryffindor common room, chatting among themselves.

Elle made her way over to Jackson who sat away from the rest of the group, taking a seat next to him.

"Hey, you alright? Heard you got a letter this morning that upset you..." Elle trailed off as Jackson sighed.

"I'm fine, really." Jackson tried to shrug the blonde off.

"Come on Jackson, I know you better than that. Tell me what's going on." Elle prompted him as Jackson sighed but reached into his pocket, pulling out parchment and passing it to her to read. Her eyes quickly scanned the paper before she let out a small sigh.

"You don't have to listen to him, you know that right? My parents and I will keep you safe, you know that right?" Elle comforted him.

"I know, it's just unsettling." Jackson sighed.

"Come on you two, come join the game!" Fred called them over as the two went to sit in the group.

"What game?" Elle asked, sitting between the twins, slightly going red in the face when her hand accidentally brushed Fred's.

"Never have I ever. Rules of the game put ten fingers up and for everything you have done, you put a finger down. I'll start." George said as everyone put up ten fingers. "Never have I ever slept with someone that had a boyfriend." everyone giggled at Fred as he shot an annoyed look at George, putting a finger down.

"Never have I ever drank alcohol." Everyone's fingers went down. After a few more rounds, it was Lee's turn.

"Never have I ever been a virgin." No one's fingers went down except for Elle's. Fred looked down at her fingers, shocked as she blushed.

"Never have I ever been a ginger." Elle quickly said, wanting to change the subject. Fred and George gave her an annoyed look but put down their fingers.

"Never have I ever been attracted to a ginger." George retorted at her as she sent him a glare but nonetheless put down a finger.

"Oh la la la, Ellie, which ginger are you attracted to?" Lee teased her.

"Obviously we are the best-looking gingers she knows." Fred teased, lightly nudging her in the ribs as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I dunno, your brother Charlie is pretty good-looking." Elle teased him.

"Oh and look at that, suddenly I don't want to play the game anymore." Fred said, putting all his fingers down as everyone laughed at him as he stood up and grabbing a deck of cards off a bookcase.

"Crazy 8's anyone?"

//

Saturday morning quickly came and the twins were both sitting in their room, reviewing their homework.

"So what's going on with you and Ellie? You seemed pretty pissed when she said Charlie was attractive." George spoke up, startling Fred out of his concentration.

"I don't want to talk about it George, leave it alone. Fred grumbled, flipping through his textbook.

"Come on brother dearest, tell me all about it. Are you finally able to admit that you have feelings for Miss. Mackin? I mean we're twins, I know you." George teased.

"Fine. Maybe I do like Ellie." Fred huffed out, laying back in his bed.

"Well if you like Ellie, you have to go all in. No more girls, no more nothing. She deserves someone who wants to be all in." George spoke, getting serious with his twin.