Chapter 31

Elle's summer went by quicker than she would have liked, and it was a mere days before she would return back to Hogwarts for her sixth year. She knew this year would be different, she would be happier. She now had a large, good group of friends, an amazing boyfriend, and excellent relationships with her family, even her annoying brother Nathan.

Elle and Jackson had been invited to go on an outing with the Weasleys, some sort of quidditch thing that she did not pay too much attention to as she only wanted to go to be able to hang out with her friends and Fred.

She and Jackson were in her room, trying to come up with a way to let her parents agree for them to go as they assumed they would be worried over Elle spending two nights alone with her Fred.

Not like it hasn't happened before, Elle thought to herself.

"I say we just go ask. What's the worst that could happen?" Jackson huffed out.

"They say no?" Elle scoffed.

"I really hope they don't say no. I want to go to the cup so badly!" Jackson sighed before she stood.

"Let's go then. I know Fred and George are desperately waiting for our response." Elle sighed as she stood, Jackson, following as they walked to the living room, seeing both of her parents sat there watching TV.

"Mary... Ben." Jackson started as Elle stood beside him.

"What are you about to ask? I can tell by your faces." Ben sighed as Mary giggled.

"Well, we were wondering if we could accompany the Weasleys to the Wizard World Cup. Mr.Weasley invited us-" Jackson started before Elle cut him off with nervous rambling.

"The entire family is going, well Fred, George, Ginny, Ron and Arthur, and Ron gets to bring Harry and Hermione so the twins wanted to bring us and Arthur will be there to supervise and it will be totally safe-" Elle rambled on before Mary and Ben cut her off with laughs.

"Huh? Why are you laughing?" Jackson asked, quirking his brow.

"Arthur already asked us, we said it was fine." Mary told the two as they started to grow smiles.

"He did?" Elle asked again.

"He did. We gave him some money to cover your tickets and extras for food and honestly, babysitting all of you." Ben laughed as Elle sent him a sarcastic look.

"So we can go?" Elle once again confirmed as they both nodded.

"You leave tomorrow night as you will leave early Thursday morning to set up before the match." Mary told the two as they both grinned back at their parents.

"Thank you guys! This is so cool!" Jackson cheered, as Jackson and Elle were quick to give them hugs.

"Now go write to Fred to tell him you are coming. I'm surprised he isn't waiting in your room for the answer." Mary laughed.

"Can I go tell him instead? Through floo?" Elle asked as Ben nodded.

"I'm coming too!" Jackson said as the two ran to the fireplace, quickly throwing the ash over themselves as they arrived at the burrow.

Elle walked out of the fireplace to see Ginny and Hermione sitting on the couch together, each reading their own magazine.

"Hey girls!" Elle greeted the younger girls as they smiled back at her.

"Hi, Elle! Hi Jackson! They are in their room." Ginny told the pair as they ran up the room, pounding on the twin's door.

"Who the hell is pounding on the door?" Fred yelled out, whipping open the door as his face quickly lit up at Ellie standing there.