Chapter 29

The next morning she woke up from a pounding on her door.

"WHAT?" She yelled out, pissed off from the abrupt noise that woke her up. Her door soon opened to see Jackson slip into her room.

"Well good morning to you too!" Jackson sarcastically said as he stood at the foot of her bed.

"Jack, what do you want? It's too early for you to already be bothering me." She groaned out.

"It's literally noon. I just thought you would want to know your boyfriend and his family are coming for lunch." Jackson told her as her eyes went wide and she sat up.

"He is? Why?" She asked.

"I dunno. Are you going to tell your Mum and Dad about you two?" Jackson asked her as she shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Uh, get out while I get ready." Elle quickly told him, hopping out of her bed as she moved around her room to get ready as Jackson left her room and made his way downstairs.

She slipped on some leggings with a white tank top and finished it off with a pink cropped hoodie before walking to her bathroom and tying her hair up into a high ponytail before heading downstairs to see that the Weasleys were already there.

Her eyes scanned the room to see that Molly and Arthur were sitting at the table with her own parents and that Jackson was sitting talking to George, Ron, and Ginny.

Her eyes scanned the room, looking for Fred when she felt two people come on either side of her.

"Munchkin!" She turned her head to see Charlie and Chris on either side of her.

"Charlie, hi. Where's Fred?" Elle asked as Charlie shrugged.

"He went upstairs somewhere." Chris told her as she thanked them, quickly running back up the stairs and seeing her bedroom door open when she knew she had closed it. She walked in to see Fred in her room.

"Oh good! I was looking everywhere for you." Fred grinned at her, the two walking towards each other, bringing each other in for a hug as he placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"So was i. Did you tell your parents?" She asked as he shook his head.

"I wanted to wait for you to see what you thought. You are the brains of the operation." He grinned at her, letting his arms rest around her.

"Do you want to tell them?" She asked as he nodded. "But I also will do whatever you are comfortable with."

"Okay let's tell them. Now. Before I wimp out." She quickly said as the two walked down the stairs again to see everyone spread out in the kitchen.

"Uh, guys." Fred spoke up, everyone's heads turning to them.

"What's going on dearies?" Molly asked the couple.

"Um. Well, Fred and I, uh, wanted to tell you..." Elle nervously spat out.

"Elle and I are dating. And we have been for like, a month now." Fred finished as Chris and Charlie let out a gasp.

"WHAT?" Charlie yelled, Chris nodding his head beside him.

"Who knew?" Chris demanded as all the kids who went to Hogwarts raised a hand.

"Why are we the last to know?" Charlie whined as George reached over to flick his older brother.

"Shut up will you."

"Thank you George. Uh, yeah. We are. Uncle Moony knows too." Elle spoke up as she looked at her parents who looked indifferent at the information.