Chapter 36

"Elle, Jesus, why do you have so much stuff?" George whined, helping her and Fred move all her things into her new private dorm room.

"Shut up, will you? And keep moving! You're blocking my way!" Elle heard Fred shout from behind George as she let out small giggles.

The two finally made their way through Elles door, placing her bags and boxes down for her.

"Wow, look at this fancy new room!" George said, his eyes looking around Elles new dorm room, complete with a king-size bed, with a canopy over the top of it in Gryffindor colors, a large stand-up mirror, a large window with a comfy window seat overlooking the courtyard and black lake, a desk and bookshelf, a huge wardrobe for all of Elles clothes, her own private washroom as well as a little linen closet for all other toiletries.

"It is pretty cool, huh?" Elle asked out, taking her new room in.

"I guess we can expect Fred to be staying here now instead of you sneaking in past curfew, huh?" George teased the pair as Fred let out a loud laugh, flopping onto Elles bed.

"Probably George... why? Are you gonna miss me too much in your room?" Elle teased him back as he flipped her off, taking a seat on her window seat.

"Oh yeah, loads." George rebutted as Fred gently grabbed Elles still standing figure, pulling her towards him on the bed.

"Before you guys do anything I don't want to see, I'm going to go." George said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Thank you for helping me move all my stuff George, I appreciate it." Elle smiled at him.

"No problem Ellie, have you guys seen where Luke and Jackson are? Or Lee?" George asked, standing in the door frame.

"All three are in Jackson's dorm, trying to get out of helping me move." Elle laughed.

"Do you know the Slytherin password?"

"Salazar, have fun." Elle told him as he shut the door behind him, leaving the couple alone.

Elle finally turned to face Fred who lied in her bed, peering up at her. She moved so she was leaning on his stomach, resting her head on his chest as they made eye contact.

"Hi." She murmured.

"Hi, so now you have your own room now, huh Miss. Prefect?" Fred teased as she let out a giggle.

"I do, how fitting for us, huh?"

"Finally a place for us to be alone, no more annoying brothers or roommates... just... us." Fred said out, leaning up to plant a soft and gentle kiss on her lips.

"Finally just us." Elle happily sighed, turned so she could lay with him.

"So, is it safe to assume I can sleepover tonight?" Fred asked as she nodded, "Of course"

Elle laid in silence for a while more before going to stand up when Fred's arms tensed around her, pulling her even closer to him.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked her, enjoying the peace the two got laying down together.

"Well after moving all those boxes, I'm in desperate need of tea." Elle joked as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh yea, you did so much heavy lifting." Fred joked, still holding her against his side.

"Are you always this clingy?" Elle teased as he had a playful pout on his face.

"Only with you my love."

"Cheesy you are. Are you going to come with me?"

"Fine, fine. Let's go, lead the way. As long as you make my tea for me."