Chapter 66

Elle sat in her history of Magic class sat between Jackson and Luke as Professor Binns started talking about the newest class assignment.

"Alright class, we talk a lot about the History of Magic, even dabbling in a little Hogwarts and Quidditch history, but as this is my first time teaching a lot of you, I want to know about the history of you. For this assignment, I want you to write one parchment about yourself, your life, your history, your family, whatever. I want to know about your hardships, what you had to persevere, and how you feel about where you are now in life. I want you to be vulnerable in this and you will be presenting them to me in tomorrow's class." Professor Binns instructed as some of the students in the class let out an audible groan.

"Oh, you lot be quiet! This is the easiest assignment you will have all year, get to it! Class dismissed." Professor Binns yelled out, scolding the class before all the students stood up, filing out of the classroom in small groups all chit-chatting about the newest assignment.

"This assignment is going to suck." Luke groaned out as the three of them walked the halls, Fred and George running up behind them to catch up to the group, Fred offering Elle a small smile which she returned, surprising the group.

"I think it'll be fun, talking about all the shenanigans Fred and I got up to, meeting Miss. Ellie, meeting you two, falling in love with you." George listed all the things he loved about his life as they walked into the library to see Cedric, Dylan, Ian, and Olivia sat at the large ten-person table in the middle of the library.

Elle and Luke lead the group over to the four Hufflepuffs as Fred shared an annoyed look with George but nonetheless followed the group and sat down.

Fred watched as Elle sat between Cedric and Dylan in the empty spot that they obviously had been saving for her as Cedric wrapped an arm around her, bringing her in for a quick sie hug before she playfully shoved Dylan away after he made some sort of comment, leaving the group laughing and Fred's mood worsened. He felt like he had lost her, and the friend group would never be the same. She was Cedrics, girlfriend, good friend, whatever the hell they were, and every day she grew closer and closer with Dylan and Ian, slowly leaving behind the group she once called family.

"Do you guys also have the 'about me' assignment for History of Magic?" Elle asked the four Hufflepuffs as Dylan rolled his eyes at the mention of it before Ian nodded.

"We do, we are just working on that now." Ian told the group as Cedric passed Elle a piece of parchment and an extra quill.

"That's a good idea, thanks Cedric." Elle grinned at him as he nodded, muttering an 'of course babe' before realizing what he said and how the table suddenly went silent, all the friends looking between Cedric & Elle and Fred as the redhead visibly tensed.

"I, uh, I mean of course Elle, anyways, Ian, you're almost done aren't you?" Cedric asked, quickly changing the subject as he didn't want any more fights or arguments with Fred.

"Yeah, I think I'm done." Ian slowly said, beginning to look over his sheet.

"So am I." Olivia grinned as Luke turned to her with a pout.

"I haven't even started." He whined.

"That's fine, we can go work on it privately..." Olivia trailed off, trying to signal to Luke what she meant as he shook his head.

"No it's alright love, we can work on it here." Luke shrugged, giving her a small grin as he watched her face try to signal again, letting him slowly realize what she actually meant.

"Oh! Oh... yeah, lets uh, let's go work on it privately. See you later gents and Ellie, tell Gigi and Lee I have our group assignment on my desk in the room, thanks!" Luke said, quickly, and rather dramatically, grabbing his things off of the table and grabbing Olivia's hand to pull her out of the library as the group let out a small laugh at his cluelessness.