Chapter 41

The next morning after all three girls fell asleep in Elles dorm, Elle and Olivia had come up with a plan to ensure Gigi and George could get along within the group, as they had taken a liking to her.

"Okay, you go tell George I need his help in here, I'll tell Gigi she can change in my room." Elle whispered to Olivia as the brunette nodded, leaving the room to go grab George.

"Oh good morning Elle, where's Liv?" Gigi asked, sitting up in the bed.

"She ran to grab something, if you want, you can brush your teeth and change first." Elle offered to her as Gigi grinned, "Thanks."

Once Gigi was in the washroom, Elle was quick to stand, waiting for George to come running in, which he did.

"Elle? What's wrong?" George asked her as she started backing towards the door.

"Can you fix the window?" Elle asked as George sent her a confused look, regardless, walking towards the window.

"There's nothing wrong with it?" George asked, turning to look for Elle to see she had left and shut the door, "Elle? What the hell are you doing?"

George walked to the door, trying to open it to see it was locked, just as the bathroom door open and Gigi walked out.

"Jésus christ, Elle! Stop trying to trap us and let me out!" George yelled, banging on the door.

"Not until you guys become friends! The door is charmed to unlock only when you guys are friends again." Elle yelled back through the door as George sighed, turning to face the shorter girl.

"Gigi."

"George."

//

Almost an hour later, Elle sat in the Gryffindor common room with Luke, Fred, Olivia, and Jackson, making small talk when George and Gigi walked down the stairs together.

"You two friends now?" Olivia asked as they sat on the couches, joining the group.

"Yeah, we talked things through." Gigi nodded.

"We figured out we couldn't really be mad at each other, and with Elle and Liv's force, we made friends." George nodded.

"Great." Elle smirked at the two.

"Oh god, I have been dying to meet you! You're the girl that George turned gay!" Luke laughed out as she shook her head.

"Fuck off!" George said, flipping Luke off.

"It's not like that! Don't get me wrong, George is a good lay but I prefer my ladies and I guess I was tired of pretending to like guys." Gigi shrugged.

"See! I did a good thing!" George protested.

"Oh my god, I know you!" Jackson suddenly spoke up, pointing at Gigi.

"I knew you looked familiar." Gigi nodded at him.

"Care to explain?" Luke asked.

"Our Mums used to work together." Jackson said as she nodded.

"Oh my god yeah, how is Monica?" Gigi asked as Elle watched Jackson stiffen.

"Uh, dead." Jackson bluntly said.

"I'm so sorry." Gigi softly said, sharing a look with Elle as she was unsure what else to say.

"It's fine, it's been years." Jackson shrugged.

"Can I ask how long?"

"Almost ten years."

"Well, she was a wonderful lady." Gigi sincerely said.

"Thank you, she was." Jackson nodded, a fond smile on his face as he thought of his passed Mother.

"Well, I'm glad to have one familiar face." Gigi smiled at him.

"Well Gigi, welcome to the group." Olivia smiled at her.

//

After a morning of classes with Elle showing Gigi around, it was now time for her fifth-period class which was Transfiguration which she shared with Cedric.

"Oh, you'll meet Cedric in this class." Elle told Gigi as the two girls walked in, Elle taking her regular seat with Gigi on the other side of her.

"Elle! Good afternoon!" Cedric beamed, taking his seat beside her, "Who's your friend?"

"Cedric, meet Gigi, Gigi, Cedric... She's the new transfer student." Elle introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Gigi." Cedric politely smiled at her.

"God, you are hot." Gigi mumbled out, reaching over to lightly shake his hand as Cedric turned red.

"Elle, are you going around and telling people I'm hot?" Cedric teased as Elle playfully shook her head.

"Not me." Elle told him as his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Liv?" Cedric asked as Gigi nodded.

"In a friendly way of course." Elle laughed out loud.

//

A few weeks later, Halloween was fast approaching and Elle couldn't decide what to wear for her costume so she stood in her room, looking through her clothes with Gigi and Olivia flipping through magazines on her bed.

"What are you guys going to wear?" Elle asked, turning to the two.

"I don't know what I should be." Olivia shrugged as Gigi's face lit up.

"I have an idea! We should be the Powerpuff girls!" Gigi yelled out as the other two girls pondered it.

"Yeah...yeah that could work." Elle nodded, excited for the costume.

"I'm in." Olivia nodded, the three girls going to work on how they can pull the costume off without having to spend a lot of money.

//

The day of Halloween, it was a chilly Saturday afternoon as Gigi and Elle stood in her room, getting ready while Olivia ran back to her room to grab more supplies for the costume.

"Hey love-" Fred started, walking in the open room but stopping when he saw Gigi and Elle both there, "Oh hey guys."

"Hey babe." Elle grinned, walking over to him to give him a quick kiss, "So what did you and George decide to be?"

"The five of us boys decided to be park rangers... I don't know it's stupid but Lee got his Mom to send us the costumes." Fred shrugged.

"Awe, that'll be cute." Elle grinned at him as he nodded.

"I always am." Fred teased, "So, I'm assuming you will be bubbles?"

"That I will be, I think blue accentuates my eyes." Elle giggled out, "God I missed you."

"I know... I feel like we never spend time with just us anymore." Fred sighed out, bringing her in for a hug.

"Do you guys want me to go?" Gigi awkwardly asked.

"No. Of course not. Sorry, Gigi." Elle told her.

"I just feel like you and Liv see Ellie more than I do." Fred sighed out.

"I know, we will set a date soon, okay?" Elle said, leaning up to give Fred a kiss.

"We better."

"Sorry Fred, I'm obviously in love with Elle and I am trying to desperately steal her from you." Gigi dramatically said, flopping down on Elles bed as the blonde let out a giggle.

"Aye! She's mine!" Fred laughed out, wrapping his arms farther around his girlfriend.

"I'm just playing..." Gigi laughed, the girls continued to get ready while Fred made small talk, Liv soon joining them.

"Look at you guys, such a little cute trio." Fred grinned, glad Elle had girlfriends she was close to after the whole Angelina ditching her situation.