Chapter 80

That next Saturday, Olivia had decided to host a little dinner at the three broomsticks, renting out, or more accurately got Luke to rent, the small dining room towards the best of the pub so her friends could formally meet her little sister Katherin who had officially started Hogwarts that year, and obviously followed after her older sister as she got sorted into Hufflepuff.

Elle made her way towards the pub with her arm linked through Freds and Jackson and George trailing beside them.

"Olivia is so extra." Jackson laughed as they talked about this dinner. Both Weasley boys nodded in agreement as Elle giggled, "She's trying to do a nice thing and introduce her little sister to us."

"Yeah, but we know her little sister." George argued as Elle shook her head, "No, we know of her little sister. The only one that actually knows Katherin is Luke."

"Why do we have to be the ones to meet her sister? Isn't she in Ginny's year or something? They can be friends." George continued to argue as Elle scoffed, "Brother of the year award goes to you. Ginny is in her fifth year, you idiot, Katherine is in her first."

"I guess we should just stop our complaining now before Liv hears us and kills us," Fred added on, opening the door to the pub and letting his girlfriend walk through first followed by the other two boys.

"Smart choice," Jackson said with a nod. The group made their way to the room Olivia had set up to see Olivia sitting beside her younger sister, who looked exactly like Olivia did at her age, with Luke on the other side of her, chatting away with Gigi, Lee and Ian across from them.

"Nice of you to show up." Luke teased the four as they took seats opposite of them, "Shuddup, would ya? We still beat Dylan here." Jackson laughed.

"Yeah well, Kat knows Dylan, what a terrible first impression." Luke continued to tease them as the eleven-year-old girl laughed, "I've briefly met Elle before."

"See? She knows me. Hiya sweetheart." Elle greeted, taking the seat across from her as the door burst open again to show a panting Dylan, "I am so sorry I am late, Sprout would not stop talking."

He quickly made his way around the table, stopping to give Elle a shoulder squeeze in greeting before leaning down to give Olivia a side hug and wrapping his arms around Kat from behind, giving the kid a kiss on the head, "Hey Kat, hows the Hufflepuff dorms without me living in them?"

"Peaceful." The eleven-year-old said, causing the rest of the group to burst out laughing at Dylan's face as he began to pout.

"She really is a mini Liv." Dylan muttered as Olivia sent him a glare, "Are you saying it's a bad thing?"

"Well with the attitude you both have, it's certainly not a good thing." Ian now added on, having to defend his boy Dylan as Liv rolled her eyes at both of her longest friends.

"Shut up and eat, I'll have you know Luke paid good money for all this," Olivia said, gesturing to the large amounts of food spread out all over the table.

"To welcome Kat to Hogwarts!" Lukes cheered out, raising his glass as everyone else clinked them together, "And to Liv being an over-the-top but best big sister!" Kat added on, honestly embarrassed her older sister went this far to introduce her to the older group of friends.

"And to our last year at Hogwarts," Olivia added on after everyone had taken a sip of their drinks.

"Isn't that a sad thing to think about...?" Jackson groaned out.

"Well, it's been an interesting 7 years, to say the least. I weirdly don't want it to end." Lee said as everyone nodded in agreeance.

"It feels so weird to have to leave Hogwarts and go be an adult, Im not ready." Ian said, shaking his head, "Especially with everything going on with you know who on the outside."