Chapter 81

That Saturday night, the large friend group piled up mattresses, blankets and a ton of pillows around the shared head boy and girl headquarters living room, moving all the furniture to the walls so it looks like one giant bed in front of the fireplace.

"Do you think he will like it?" Olivia asked the group as she stood with her hands on her hips, out of breath from moving everything around.

"I think he will love it." Luke nodded, coming up beside the girl to wrap an arm around her shoulders, and planting a kiss on her temple.

"Okay, Fred and I will sleep here." Elle said, dropping her duvet and pillows onto the bed second from the end, "Where is everyone else?"

"Dylan, Gigi and Ian are getting the snacks from the kitchens, the house elves went crazy to make us a meal. George, Lee and Fred are grabbing the tv from the Gryffindor common room so we can watch movies tonight and Jackson is showering and then heading here, completely unaware of anything." Luke proudly said, as if he had come up with the idea himself.

"I think Jackson should be here soon, the rest of them better hurry up. Did you grab the movies from your room?" Olivia asked Elle as she shook her head, "I picked some out but couldn't decide between them."

"Just bring them all out and let Jackson decide when he gets here." Luke suggested as she nodded, heading back to her room to grab the movies, before walking back in the room and dropping them all onto one of the armchairs, just as they heard a big bang on the door, "A little help please!" Fred's voice rang through as Elle quickly ran over to open the door, showing Fred and Lee struggling to hold up the large TV.

The two boys carried the TV through the door frame, placing it in front of the mattresses on the floor.

"That was so heavy!" Fred groaned out, flopping onto the bed with Elles blankets, knowing that was the bed she had claimed for them.

"Where did George go anyway, leaving you two to carry it all by yourselves?" Luke teased, moving the tv a smudge to align perfectly to the beds.

"He went to get Jackson, they come back with the food yet?" Fred asked as Olivia shook her head, "No, not yet. Do you think we have enough beds?"

"One for us, one for Elle and Fred, one for Jackson and George, one for Ian and Dylan and then the two couches for Gigi and Lee. I think that's good." Luke said, looking around the room as Elle flopped onto the bed next to Fred, letting Fred wrap his arms around her to pull her even closer to his body, the two sharing a quick, gentle kiss.

The door suddenly flew open yet again, showing Gigi, Ian and Dylan carrying more food than they could manage, placing it all on the table. Luke and Olivia looked in awe at the large pizzas that scattered the table with popcorn, chips and other little desserts around the table.

"Dammit! We forgot drinks." Gigi whined as Luke smirked, holding up his finger in a 'one-second' motion before running to his bag and pulling out two large bottles of firewhiskey, "I think this will help with that dilemma."

Gigi laughed as she gave him a thumbs up in approval before they heard George and Jackson's voices from the hall before the entire group turned towards the door, nervous looks on their faces.

What if Jackson hated the idea and wanted to just be left alone on such a hard day like today. Elle wouldn't blame him if he did, the loss of his mom affected him a lot. Jackson didn't just lose one parent that day, he lost both. His father was never a good guy to begin with but having Jackson's mom around kept him in line enough to where Jackson had a somewhat normal family.

He lost it all in one day.

Elle could feel the tension in the room grow as Jackson opened the door, stepping through with a nervous-looking George behind him.