Chapter 1 - {Bedwars game}

Loud rain can be heard outside as I wait for my computer to boot.

~•••~

3, 2, 1..

"Hey guys! Welcome to the stream!" I said as my auto-tune catch on my voice making me sound different as I looked at the laptop beside my set up.

As the chat said their own hellos and hi's. I put on OBS to show my Minecraft game and 3 players standing infront of me.

I punched the player with 'ZaynMeh0' as their username,which earned me a yell "Rain stop!" He yelled running away from me.

A couple of minutes had passed by us joking around and such. We calmed ourselves down and pose looking up at the Hypixel logo infront of us.

"So today, we're here at Hypixel and gonna play skywars or maybe bedwars later" Zayn said as the two were giggling in the background. As their character running around. One with 'Ry_L' and the other 'Ren_L'.

____________________________________________________________________________

You might be wondering who I am. Well I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I go by the name 'Rain' because my username is "SoftRain". Im a streamer for 2 years and now have 600k followers on Twitch and 800k in youtube. Still haven't done a voice reveal or a face reveal. I told my viewers about this and they said it's okay and they respect my privacy. God bless my viewers for understanding because I know some of them aren't nice.

I was born in North Carolina and my parents have a sanctuary for horses. My mother died giving birth to my younger brother. But we (me and my dad) just carried on. We still miss her though. But we know she wants us to be happy. My brother is now 6 years old and was watching this youtuber named 'Dream', he even hoped to be able to meet him.

____________________________________________________________________________

I've been streaming for 1 and a half hour and the twins, Ryzelle (Ry_L) and Rhenzo (Ren_L) started fighting again.

"Can you two stop fighting?!" Yelled by Zayn as he died trying to escape a player.

"Can me and Zayn have a stream without you idiots fighting?!" I yelled as well causing them to shut up.

"You two had been fighting for 20 minutes! 20 WHOLE MINUTES! Of what?! Of who's going to the middle to get diamonds! For christ's sake!"

I keep on yelling and ended up destroying white's bed and doing a 4v1 to them. Me winning of course since I just took all of my anger out to them. I am for sure they can hear the aggressive clicking of my mouse and keyboard.

"Jesus!" I yelled again, stealing some diamonds and getting myself an upgrade and some golden apples

"We're sorry" they said in unison. I sighed before going back to our base. Red. And giving them 30 diamonds "Can't stay mad forever, don't I?" I smiled as they nod their heads and went upgrading our last pieces of armor and buying some golden apples.

3 teams are left, so we split, the three going to Aqua while I went for gray and yellow.

I drank my Invis pot. and jump boost pot. and started run-jumping to gray, seeing they all had full diamond but iron swords.

I smirked jumping to the top of their base. And waited. I saw Zayn and the twins finishing Aqua completely and I looked down as 2 gray guys left going to the middle.

"3, 2, 1.. Let's go" I jumped down finishing the two and started breaking their defense, breaking the bed and breaking out again. I saw the 2 re-spawned and the other 2 grays coming to the bridge.

My eyes widen as I saw 'Bed destroyed' on the screen. I cursed under my breath and fireballed the two on the bridge and finishing the other 2.

I was buying more golden apples and potions as I heard a scream "RAIN HELP!" Ryzelle screamed, making me look at her being chased by 1 yellow guy.

I started running towards them and the guy started backing up, running to the opposite direction "CHICKEN" I yelled while giving a golden apple to her.

I looked at the chat box, Rhenzo and Zayn got eliminated. So that's why she's on her own. I smirked knowing this is gonna be fun and long.

We ended up losing because our strategy failed.

It ended up by Ryzelle getting fireballed to the void and me losing to a 4v1 since they also have full diamond and a diamond sword as well.

I sighed in frustration, looking at the chat as they said "That's long!" "Rough" and some "GG's" as well. "Well it's fun" Zayn said then 10 seconds of silence.

I started laughing "Why are you laughing?" Rhenzo asked "It's just the way Ryzelle fell to the void and her screaming like she's gonna die in real life as well!" I said in between laughs "Hey don't laugh at me!" She said. I started wheezing, making weird noises here and there making me wheeze harder "What the hell are those noises?" Zayn is now laughing.

A minute had passed from our laughter and started calming down. A donation popped out saying "Raid POG!" My eyes widen "Thanks Sapnap for the 10 and the raid!" Looking at the chat going wild mostly saying "Raid" "Sapnap raid" "Sapnap is here!". "Wait. Sapnap raid you?" Zayn asked "Yep, he did" "Oh cmon! Sapnap! You were supposed to raid me!" He yelled causing me to giggle.

It's just me and Zayn left since the twins went to bed early. We are in our survival world getting some resources for the town, we are calling 'Majestic Simp'.

2 hours later, I stopped the stream but still talking to Zayn in discord "So-" I was interrupted by the noise of the door opening and a little head poked in.

I smiled, looking at the little head "Hey gelo!" He smiled back and run in before jumping on my arms. I hold him close.

"Wait a minute, Zayn" I told him before setting my little brother on the chair and unplugged my headphones, plugging the speaker "Ok you can talk now" I said after sitting back down putting my brother on my lap again, smiling as I played with his hair "Hey Angelo!" Zayn said.

My brother's eyes shine looking at the screen, the mic and back to me. I just nodded smiling still "Hey Zayn!" He said happy to hear his brother figure.

The talk last at least half an hour. "Dinner's ready" Our dad yelled downstairs. I mess with my little brother's hair again and him jumping off my lap and running to the kitchen.

I giggled and tell Zayn my goodbyes before leaving the call and turning my computer off. Going downstairs to the kitchen to be greeted by my dad, brother and our horse caretaker, Willie, "Hey willie" I said by the door to the dining room "So yer' hunry er whot?" He said taking a bite of the steak. I smiled before sitting down.