Chapter 24 - {Meeting the family (1/2)}

"YOU'RE MY BROTHER?!" I yelled. "Wai- woah- woah! Easy there, you two. You guys now each other?" Dad questioned looking back at me and techno.

"Dad! This is Technoblade! The guy I dueled with!" I yelled again pointing at Techno with two hands. "HEHH?!?" He yelled.

There was silence in the air for a couple seconds. Did he just, did he just do a Technoblade 'heh' impression?.

"You- You literally. Ok yep genes! It's in the DNA!!" I yelled again making Dave/techno laugh.

"Can we hung out?" He questioned. Dad immediately nodded and I smirked before walking to Dave grabbing his arm and pulled him to my room.

"I can't believe that you are my brother!" I said closing the door once he walked in.

"Same here but nice room you got here." He smiled and sat on the bed. "Wanna stream?" I smirked looking at him. "Sure why not?" He said.

I went to my still turned on computer. And sat down on my chair before positioning the camera capturing me and techno on my bed. "This is gonna be awesomeee~!" I sang before clicking on 'Go live'.

The stream titled "Just a random stream w/ a special guest." I waited a bit for people to flow in. And once it hit 10k. I turned the camera on. Revealing the Technoblade on my bed. "Hey guys! Chatttt~ we have a speacialll guesttt~!" I continue singing while I look at the chat 'Technoblade?' 'Techno(Y/N)??' 'Are you guys dating?'. I just laugh at the comments.

"No chat, me and techno are NOT dating! Because.." I took a deep breath.

"Techno, here is actually my long lost brother. Yes chat. Me and techno are siblings." I said before hearing the donation. "You're not monotoned, tho?" I glared at the camera.

"Sapnap. Are you serious? Or do you want me to get Zayn to kick you in the ass right now?" I said, serious in my tone.

I can see techno stand up out of the bed and grabbed a chair sitting next to me. "So chat! What do we do today?" He spoke. 'Bedwars!' 'Skywars' 'Murder mystery!' 'Among us! 'SMP!!'. "Well that's a lot of options." I said. "Oh yeah! Mediashare is open! Mods, the stream is in your hands!" I added before clicking on the minecraft game.

Me and techno decided to take turns when playing skywars. "See that guy over there? He will fall on his death." He said as he pointed to the guy a bit far away from us.

I just blinked when he literally fall to the void. "Whattt??? Ok now I'm scared." I replied looking at him.

"Hey techno." "Yeah?" "I want you to scream very loud." "AAAAHHHHHH-!" He screamed in a high pitched voice.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled before laughing, the chat was spamming 'ScreamNoblade' 'Lmao' or 'lol'. After I calmed down, someone send a mediashare of a meme with me in it.

(Y/N): use your muscles that you work hard for!

Techno: he stops working out last week

(Y/N): why did you stop working out?

Wilbur: I was sad

Tommy in the background: *wheezing and laughing*

"Pfft! That is absolutely Wilbur" I said in between laughs. Then another video came up. It was dream dancing. "Go daddy go! We daddy ge na ho! Go daddy go, now pass it to my bro! Let's go!" He ran to the side. Then Sapnap, George and Bad came into view and then the whole SMP members.

In the background, you can see me with a sword chasing dream in the tree lines. "That was awesome!" I chuckled before turning to techno, he just nodded.

We decided to stop playing Skywars and just watch everyone's shares. A lot of memes and some were just lores,cosplays and funny videos.

After a while I ended the stream and looked at him. "So my brother is the god of blood?" I spoke.

"And my sister has this kind of powers that I can't explain so I'm terrified about it." He replied. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I'm too cool for anyone." I said "Yeah I know." He said. I looked at him weird. "What?" "Nothing." He said before leaning his back to the chair resting his legs to the table.

"I almost forgot! You haven't met our little brother." I said.

"Wait dad got another child?" He asked looking at me. "Well yeah. Kinda? And dad actually replace you with someone else.." I laugh nervously.

"Dad adopted? Dad adopted someone? Are you kidding?" "Uhhh yeah and yeah and no". I felt the atmosphere from the room died down.

He's angry isn't he? Oh god. Help me please. "Well let's go to our little brother." He said standing up. He's not mad. Oh okay? I just nodded and stand up pulling him out of the room towards Angelo's.

"Wait here." I said to him before going inside the room. The little dude was playing Minecraft in his tablet. He looked up to me and smile.

"(Y/N)!" He said putting his tablet down and hugged me tightly. "Ok so I'll tell you something okay?" He nodded and sat on his bed as he turned his tablet off, looking at me still. I sat on the bed looking back at him. Telling him the story of dad and techno.

"So I have a big big brother?" He asked. "Yes, you have a big big brother." I nodded.

"Dave, you can come in now!" I added, the door opened revealing Techno. "Is that big big brother?" Angelo asked. I looked back at him and nodded. And to my surprise, he crawled out of bed and ran to techno to hug me.

Techno also has a shocked face but hugged back. "Awww" I only said and smiled.