Chpater 33 - {Compass}

Me and Niki were on my room now, me just laying on my bed while she explore everything in the room. "You have 3 capes?" She said looking through my drawer. "Actually 4 but the dark red one is just for design since you know 'queen' " I said calmly before looking at the ceiling.

"I want to go back but I can't leave the nether." I added. "Yes you can. You can just stay in the over world for 3 to 5 days then you can go back here." She replied still scrolling through my drawer

"Niki, weird question but I really need to know." "Shoot me with it." She replied. "Does Dream really love me?" I said which made her stop doing what she was doing and look at me.

"If you want to know the truth. Yes, he do love you." She replied before smiling. He loves me. "So he cared?" I said softly until I realize I wasn't talking to myself.

"Yes he did care, (Y/N). He love you more than anything. He said it to everyone so we went to go find you. We loses hope until we got news from Ranboo that he found you."

"Oh." I sighed. "I did made a mistake." I added. "How many times to I have to say this?." "I don't know till I die?"

She giggled causing me to giggle as well. The voices are gone. Hmm.

"Can you stay here, Niki?. I wanna sleep." I said. She smiled again. "Of course" she said closing my drawer before joining me to my bed.

She started combing my hair as she hummed the most familiar song she always sing whenever I would stay up all night.

I felt drowsy until I actually fallen asleep.

(Few hours later)

I woke up from my dreamless sleep to found Niki sleeping. I smiled. It's great to feel that everything is normal again. Even though it's not.

Do you think you could rid of me so easily?

Oh. Not you again.

I always come out and play, (Y/N) and you know that.

I'm not alone anymore. I have something who cared about me.

She will betray you soon enough. Just you wait. Everyone will betray you.

No. None of them will betray me!

Useless! Unloved! Fucked! Lonely! Scared!

I grip on my hair sitting up on the bed. "Get out of my head." I softly said not wanting to wake Niki up.

No one ever cared!

"Get out!" I yelled which made Niki wake up. "(Y/N)." She said before hugging me.

"They always come back." I said in between cries on her chest as she rub my back. "Who always come back?" She questioned.

"The voices, Niki. They always want to let me down. They wanted me to be weak. To be broken." I said.

"Ignore them. They aren't the best for you." She replied. "I am ignoring them but sometimes they just-. They hurt too much."

Niki continue to rub my back, just humming sweet songs and telling me to just be strong and ignore them.

After a few minutes of Niki singing and telling me everything was alright. I told myself to fight through it.

"Thank you, Niki." I said softly before hugging her. "Your welcome, (N/N)" she said hugging back.

I smiled back. "So I can visit the over world but I have to go back here before night time." I spoke, letting her go. She just nodded. "If you are ready, you can go back with us. You can still be the Nether queen but we literally want you back. We miss you so much." She spoke.

I smiled again before looking at the cold red brick ceiling then to the oak trapdoor window. I placed a while back.

Lava were still the only light source that can lit the room up. But not too lit up to make the hard brick's red color more visible. It wasn't to dark either.

Knock knock!

I looked at the door. "Come in." I said. The wither skeleton, Rian, came in the room with something in his hands.

He bowed down and give me the thing, it was a compass. "The lime guy with a mask on said to give this to you. He also said that it will be always pointing at him, wherever he is."

I looked at the compass. It was pointing to the west. The path to the portal. He's already going to the portal. I just nodded and told Rian to go, which he did.

The door closes after the skeleton went out as me and Niki looked at the compass together. "Still want to visit the over world?" Niki asked.

I slowly nodded, still looking at the compass in my hand. I felt something on the back of the compass so I flipped it around to only see a craving there.

Dream <3

That was the craving. I giggled softly before flipping the compass again before putting it on the table next to the crown.

"Thinking about him?" Niki spoke. I felt my cheek went hot as I look away from her. Niki, Purpled and George were the only one who can see my feelings towards Dream even though I didn't told them about it.

She giggled. "You're blushing." And poking my cheeks in progress. I made a "Hmp!" noise before crossing my arms together still looking away from her.

She continue giggling as she keep on poking my red cheeks.

Over world. I'm coming.