Chapter 25 - {Meeting the family (2/2)}

After a small talk with Dave and Angelo, we went towards Michael's bedroom.

"OH CMON!!" We heard him yell. Dave looked at me confused. "Video games." I mouthed to him before knocking on the door.

The door opened and the tall brunette guy looked at me angrily and turned to Dave with a weird face "Who's this?" He pointed to him.

"Thi-" I got interrupted by him "Your boyfriend?" He asked looking at Dave up and down.

"What? I'm sorry. WHAT?!" I looked up at him before playfully punching him in the arm.

"Eww no!" I added before rolling my eyes. "Oh then? Who's this?" He asked again. "Can we come in first?" Before he said something else I push him out of the way and sat down on his bed, putting my tongue out to him.

Michael glared at me and let Dave in. Dave sat on a chair next to the bed and look at the game on the screen. I heard him snickered a bit and I looked at him, shaking my head a bit.

He stayed quiet. "Ok so who's this?" Michael spoke which made us look at him.

***

I was sitting on one of the chairs, a doll on hand as I watch mom and dad talk to a woman in her near 30's.

I can't understand what they are saying so I just watched. After a lot of talking. The woman nodded and went inside to a room.

Mom looked at me with her sweet eyes. I smiled and wave my doll around. She giggled and turned to dad with a sad expression. I could hear her say the words "good" "regret" and "Dave". Dad turned to speak "keep" "old "best" "hate" "family". After that they turned to face me.

I looked at them confused but they just smiled back. The woman later came with an 8 year old boy. They talked again.

The boy later on went to me to hold my hands. I giggled and waved my doll of his face. I can see mom, dad and the woman look at us in awe. As me and him continue to play.

***

"Oh so this is the biological son?" He asked. I nodded.

"So apparently I'm just a replacer?" He added. "What? No... Well maybe but you do know mom and dad adopted you for other reason than that, right?" I started fidgeting with the tip of my hair looking back and forth to Dave and Michael.

"Yeah. Sure" he stretch the sure a bit longer. Before looking back at Dave "Nice to meet you bro" I looked at him shocked.

I blink rapidly towards him. "Yeah!" Dave cheered before fist-bumping Michael. "I'll give you two a minute." I said before standing up, walking out of the door.

Before I even got to my room. "YES!" "WOOHOO!" can be heard from Michael's room. And they are gonna get along quite well. I giggled before stepping in my room. Plopping down the bed as I scroll through twitter and instagram.

______________________________________

Another short one QwQ