Chapter 4 - {Playing with Dream?}

As music was flooded downstairs. Me and the guys went up to my room to set everything up for the stream.

I agreed to set a camera but facing Angelo and the others. Zayn and the twins on their laptops, sitting on my bed while I was setting Zayn's camera. I face the camera to my right and making sure they could only see Zayn, the twins, my hand on the mouse and a high chair for Angelo to sit on.

We called Angelo to the room and is now sitting on the chair looking at the camera, smiling here and there even though I reminded him that I wasn't streaming yet.

3..
2..
1..

"Hey guys! Welcome to the stream! So today, we are actually doing a Birthday stream for my little brother. Say Happy birthday Angelo, chat!" I said letting the auto-tune sync my voice.

I saw my brother smile on the corner of my eye, waving and giggling to the camera. I looked at the chat saying some 'Happy birthdays', 'Brother reveal pog!', 'You have a brother?'.

'A user has joined your channel' "Hello" A familiar voice said. The speaker was plugged so my brother heard it.

He gasped loudly, looking at the camera eyes widen then to me "Is that?! Is that Dream?!" You can hear the happiness from his voice. I just nodded looking at him. He quickly jumped out of his chair and throwing himself to me making us fall.

I let a squeak out and the floor let a tug out as the back of my chair hit the floor. Letting the viewers see my feet and hear the squeak I made. Zayn was looking at us, shocked while the twins were laughing their ass off and for Dream, of course letting his famous wheeze out.

Zayn got up and helping me and Angelo. He also blocked the camera so the viewers won't see my body/face.

After fixing ourselves up. Me and the guys including Dream agreed on getting to our survival world or maybe speedrunning and maybe playing a little bit of skywars as well.

So we wouldn't spoil about me joining the SMP. 1 hour has passed of us all talking but Angelo mostly the most talkative one. Me and the guys went to the skywars to battle each other. It ended up by:

Dream - 4
Me - 5
Zayn - 4
The twins - 2 (They teamed but Dream and I destroyed them quickly).

The last match was me and Dream the only ones left. I managed to clutch it by ender pearling behind him and sending him on the void. Resulting me as the winner.

Me and the others except for Dream are now on our survival world. Exploring some parts we didn't explore yet. Dream is still on the call though. He said he won't be playing anymore and just gonna chat/talk to us.

"Hi! Raid!" The donation sounded. With wide eyes, I look at who raided me.

"Niki! Hi! It's been a long time!" I giggled. Niki or Nihachu was my friend but her being only 5 months away from me. So she's older. I got back to reality when I heard the donation sound again "Another raid for the Rain!" The viewers almost reach 700k. "Oh my god.. Sapnap thank you! You too Niki!" I giggled "That's the largest you got when live huh?" I heard Zayn behind me "Yeah"

2 more hours had passed and I stopped streaming, raiding Purpled in return since he was one of your friends and the reason you played minecraft often.

Today was a lot of fun ngl. And my fans were still tweeting about how they are still shock about the brother and room reveal I did.

Now I'm laying down on the bed phone in hand while Zayn and twins on a mattress on the floor. The twins, cuddling and snoring softly while Zayn and me are on the phone scrolling through social media.

Liking and also commenting on some fan arts. But one fan art was beautiful. It was the so called "me" since they based it on my brother's figures and my minecraft character. Me being a softie and my character as a psychopath. Creepy but I like it. And now I'm on the weird section. Some so called "detectives" trying to figure out what my gender is by my hand and feet. I giggled.

'Dreamwastaken sends you a message'

Wait what? Dream?..

Dream

-Hey Rain. Sapnap told me that you were an absolute animal in minecraft but when we talked you were like a softie. What happened?

Oh. That's because it was my little brother's birthday and I didn't wanna make him sad on his birthday ya know? So I mostly calm myself down.-

-Okay. Well it was fun talking and playing with you Rain. I trust you a bit now

Wait what do you mean?
You trust me a bit? -
Dream?-
Oi!-
Dreamwastaken-
Oh cmon!-

What the hell was that?.. Hmm.
Mr.Dream. You are very suspicious.. Very suspicious indeed..