Chapter 39 - {Exile}

The next day..

We are at the walls Dream built. It is just me, Tubbo, Fundy and Quackity. Tommy is no where to be found.

"You can't just exile Tommy, Tubbo. He's your best friend!" Quckity said.

I sighed looking at the quarrel between the three.

"Tubbo. Come here." I spoke making the three turn to me. "Tubbo, come here." I repeated. Tubbo walked up to me.

We started walking away from the two. "It is your decision. Whatever decision you make, it will affect you.  But I just wanted you to know that. I support you whatever decision it is. Just make the right choice."

I said before turning to him putting a hand on his shoulder.

He engulf me with a tight hug. "Thank you (Y/N). Thank you for supporting me."

We started going back to the two, only to find Tommy and Dream with them.

We move passed Dream, going to our rightful spot.

"So now the president is here. What is your decision, tubbo?"

"Tubbo?" Tommy said.

I looked at Tubbo and put a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to me while I just nodded a 'You can do it' nod. I heard Dream sigh. We turned to him.

"Look. I trust you. I trust you. You're the best leader that L'manberg ever had. You know- you always made the best decision for Lmanberg as a gracious leader. I trust that this decision you're gonna do is the best for Lmanberg."

Tubbo started to laugh which made me confuse.

"You know this is. This is funny actually. I'm sorry tommy. I'm sorry."

"Wha- what?"

"TOMMY. I'm so so sorry." Tubbo said looking at Tommy.

"Dream, I had come to the decision. That will be the best for the nation, the logical thing to do. For tommy to be exiled from L'manberg." Tubbo added which made Fundy, Quackity and Tommy starts talking at the same time.

"Stop! All of you! The President is speaking!" I yelled which made the three shut up. Tubbo nodded a thank you to me.

"Teaming with Technoblade is an awful idea! An awful idea!" Tubbo spoke again.

"We just had this conversation yesterday!" Fundy yelled.

"No! No!" Tubbo yelled at the constant yelling of the Fundy and Quackity.

"What are you doing man?!" Quackity yelled back.

"War is not the best for this nation! Nothing involving any kind of conflict is the best for this nation. Okay?" He shouted very loud, shutting the two up.

"You guys are thinking emotionally, rationally! You think it illogically! There's more than just us four that live in this nation!" He added before pausing to breath heavily.

"War is gonna bring destruction! Terror!" He spoke again.

The three started talking again. While I just look at them shout and yell at each other I decided to sat on the wall at the foot of Tubbo.

"That's enough! That's enough okay?! Be quiet!" Tubbo yelled again, making the three quiet again.

"You undermined my authority from the get-go! Ok? All of you! No-one here has respected me! You all jump on these merry little bandwagons of destruction! Its not- its not okay! You definitely doesn't have the best interest in this nation at heart and you made that more apparent than ever before today"

"You agreed with us! You agreed! Why would you go back to the plan now?! What the hell!" Fundy yelled before pointing at Quackity.

So they talked yesterday.

You should visit Tommy more often after this.

No don't visit him. He'll cause troubles.

Umm.

No! You should visit Tommy!

No! Stop!

SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU?!
.
.
.

.
.
.

"I made a promise to do what was best for the nation and right now, Tommy. You. Your presence here is not the best for this nation." Tubbo spoke again.

"No, no, no, no man! That's not right! You agreed with us! Back me up here fellas. He agreed." Tommy yelled looking both me and dream.

"He did!" Yelled by Fundy

"Tubbo. Tubbo, what are you doing, man?" Quackity now spoke.

"No we- Okay all of this, is base around the music discs! We can't sacrifice everything for them!" Tubbo now spoke. I was just beside Tubbo sitting on the walls, just hearing the quarrel take over my silence.

"Tubbo! Before the beginning before  Lmanberg. You know this is our Lmanberg and this is everything but before everything. The discs tubbo. What about the discs?" I heard Tommy say a bit of sadness can be heard on his voice.

"They are just music discs. They shouldn't be able to dictate the future of an entire nation." Tubbo spoke again.

"You know what this looks like?.  You agreed on something and you last minute calling everything off going for you own benefit. You know what this looks like tubbo?" Fundy asked

"What does it look like, Fundy?"

"You're acting like Schlatt! You're actually acting like schlatt right now. This is what he would do!" By that sentence I look over to fundy who had fire in his eyes.

"That's exactly what Schlatt would do." He added before looking at Quackity.

"Take it from me. I was his- I was his right-hand man. For the longest time was a vice president. That's the exact shit he would pull, tubbo." Quackity now said with hate spitting out in his voice.

"This is what dream wants why?.." Tommy said.

"Why?? Why would? Why?.." He added. Quackity started comforting Tommy while Fundy just keep on looking at Tubbo with fire.

"It's not the way! It's not the way! It's not the right way." Tubbo yelled behind me. I turned to him.

"Wha-? How is this not the right way?! Explain! Explain!" Tommy yelled. Causing the two other guys to start yelling "Explain".

I looked at Dream who was just watching the fight involve in front of him.

"THE DISCS DON'T MATTER, TOMMY! DON'T YOU SEE THAT? They don't matter." Tubbo yelled loudly again causing the three guys to pause and look straight at him.

"If you don't have attachment to things. Then why- Then why does this place matter to you?!" Tommy yelled pointing at Lmanberg. Tubbo then turned to Dream behind him.

"Dream please detain and escort Tommy.... Out of my country."

Dream nodded before moving pass Tubbo to Tommy. "Jump off. Tommy." He said. Tommy jumped off the wall. Looking up at me and Tubbo.

"Wh-what? Tubbo? I'm your friend!" Tommy yelled getting dragged by Dream.

"I'm sorry Tommy. It shouldn't have gone this way." I heard Quackity.

"Tommy. I hereby you to be exile in this nation." Tubbo said before looking away.

"TUBBO!!" I heard Tommy as he was being dragged by Dream.

Tubbo jumped off the wall and started walking back to Lmanberg. "Take down the walls." He said before continue walking.

I looked at Quackity and Fundy. They look a bit broken before equpping their pickaxes and started breaking the obsidian.

Poor Tommy. I should visit him some day.

Yeah you should.

Ugh. Fine.