Chapter 12 - {Why do I feel for her?}

Few days had passed and everyone has been talking and questioning each parties.

And to my surprise Wilbur supported Niki and Fundy but on the outside. Kinda rude? Maybe.

I was helping Tubbo building the podium for the election.. I really love building with Tubbo.

He once helped me build an underground basement and it actually turn out great. The past few days are not that special or such like that.

5 days ago, Zayn just came out of nowhere and made me adopt his horse, Mosh, to my surprise he actually win and now I have a white horse named Mosh. Then the next day, Dream pulled me to the woods and gave me a poppy and just ran. Umm what? He just gave me a flower and ran. That's not the green man I know.

Then the next day. Tubbo and I planned about the podium. Nothing much happened the next 2 days I just spend my whole 2 days training and now I'm building the podium with Tubbo. 

"No Rain, the chairs must have space between each other" He said while I was on the chair duties. I already place the red carpet then now I'm on chairs.

I groaned and kick the chair on its destined spot. "There?" "Yep that's good enough." He replied. I keep on moving the chairs left and right until it's all done.

I sat on one of the chairs, looking at Tubbo finishing few designs here and there. "There!" He said and climbed down the podium and stand beside me looking at the podium. "It's great, tubbs" I said and he just giggled.

"Thank you, Rain." I grabbed my bag and my sword on the ground since I don't want my sword making sounds while I'm working. It gets annoying.

I saw Tubbo grabbed his bag and started skipping down to L'manberg, I followed behind him, looking at the happy 16 year-old teen.

Tommy and Tubbo are like my happy pills or calm pills to be exact. Everyone always say that I was a literal mother figure to them even tho Wilbur and Niki are.

We got to the gates and Fundy opened them up for us both. We walked inside.

Looking at Wilbur mouthing Tommy. I looked at Fundy and he shook his head saying I don't know anything. I look at Tubbo. "Let's not bother them." He said and walked to the storage.

I blinked twice and climbed up the wall looking down at everything on the outside wall. I got a glance of Dream, looking straight at me and just walked away. What in god's green blocky overworld is wrong with him today?
______________________________________

Dream's POV: ((😲😲))

I was just walking around until I saw the (H/C) haired on the corner of my eye on top of the black walls, I stared at them. They finally noticed me so I looked away and walked like nothing just happened. I already knew I like them ever since the start.

*few weeks ago*

Once I locked Rain on my bedroom. I felt my face getting hotter. What the heck is wrong with me? Am I sick?. I went to our meeting room and saw Sapnap and George.

I took my mask off and place it on the table. "Why the heck are you red?" Sapnap asked. "I don't see the redness on his face, sapnap." George replied. "That's because you are colorblind, Gogy!" Sapnap giggled which made me snicker.

"We got Rain." I said ruining the giggles of the raven haired dude. "You actually just kidnapped them?" George glared at me. "Well it's not kidnapping if they are willing to just walked with you." I said before sitting down and putting my foot on the table resting my back on the chair and putting my hands to the back of my head to support it.

"Wait? What? Willing? What do you mean by willing?" Sapnap asked interested on why they just let me pull them.

"Well when we told Wilbur about the diamonds and netherites they stoled. I just saw Rain running away from Wilbur. So I followed them and tried to stop them by getting in front of them but they ran passed me so I grabbed them by the arms and pulled them to me." I said, George and Sapnap just nodded still listening.

"Rain started punching me but they were weak so I stayed there just taking all the weak punches and after a while they stopped and so I pulled them back in here and locked them in my room." I added. At this part of the story, George had a shocked face and Sapnap just sat there with a not satisfied face.

"I thought Rain's like the 'Stronger than you' kind of person." He said. "Maybe they're just weak because Wilbur, their leader was mad at them and they have to run away like they done it before?" I said almost questioning at the end. "What was Rain's childhood?" George said. Me and Sapnap looked at him. And just thought for the 3 and a half hours. What was Rain's childhood?. I can talk to Zayn about it. But I doubt it that he will say it to me.

"Oh god, I forgot to give Rain, their food." I heard George said. I facepalmed and so is Sapnap. We heard George stands up making the chair fall backwards a bit and starts making his way outside the room to the kitchen.

Me and Sapnap just looked at each other and sighed. "We're going nowhere" He said and lay his head on the table.

*3 days later*

I always check on Rain making sure they're fine and well but I mostly went in the room when they were sleeping. And I just admire them. Their radiant (H/C) hair. Their peaceful sleeping state. I didn't even know their gender and now I'm falling.

My thoughts left me when I heard the door opened revealing George with a tray of food "What the? What are you doing here, dream?" He asked "I was j-just checking on Rain." My voice cracked while I was replying back. Oh fuck..

"Alright then. Now get out, I'm gonna wake Rain up to give them their food." He said again and I walked out. Am I actually falling or what?.. I sighed thinking about it while walking outside to sleep on a tree somewhere.