Chapter 42 - {Memory Core}

"(Y/N)!!!"

I woke up, sitting up quickly to notice that I'm in my own room. Looking at the dark red brick on the walls as I scan the area. The crown was on the same table.

A knock came on the door. "Come in" I said.

The person came in. It wasn't the skeleton I always hear knocking on the door. It was someone else. The surrounding changes. It was now a lime green wall with white patterns.

"Oh. You're awake. That's good." The person said before placing a bowl in front of me. The bowl had mushroom soup in it.

I squint my eyes a bit before rubbing them. I looked up at the person again. I notice that he had light brown hair. But since its a bit dark in the room, it made his hair look more darker.

His eyes were emerald green. It was very beautiful.

He smiled a bit. I look away blushing a bit as I take the bowl out of his hand and started eating.

"Don't leave some food, eat it all." He said. "I'll be right back, I'll get the water." He said before turning to the door, closing it after him.

I decided to eat the soup. Taking sip here and there. The door opened once again revealing the person with a water bottle in hand. I finish my bowl and handed it to him while I took the water bottle.

I instantly drank the whole bottle and gave him the bottle.

"Rest a bit. I'll come and wake you up when it's time for practice." He said, I just nodded. He walked out the room. I decided to walk around the room.

I turned to a mirror.

I fall down on my knees as I saw myself on the mirror.

My face was half black. And the other part was my normal (S/C) skin. I screamed.

•••••~•••••

I woke up once more, I was laying on a plain white bed. I then felt someone holding my hand. I look down to notice Techno sleeping with him holding my hand tightly. I smiled before shaking him awake with my other hand.

He opened his eyes to notice me awake. He smiled before standing up to hug me. "I'll tell the others, you finally woke up." He said before walking to the door.

"How long am I asleep?" I asked which made techno stop walking and turned to me. "A whole month now. But don't worry I told Rian about your situation so you're not gonna be able to go to the nether for now." He said before continue walking to the door.

Hey guys? Did you saw the dream I was in?

We were there with you, of course we can see it.

But the thing is. I know who those people are. From the black guy with green eyes. And I know. You knew the little boy. The brown haired guy is a different story though.

I know the name of this brown hair guy but it's in the tip of my tongue.

That means you forgot about it.

He did seem so familiar though.

That's what I mean. He's so familiar that we don't know who it is.

The black guy though and the little boy. Who was that?.

You will know them soon. But the little boy. You already know them.

And why do I have wings?

You will know soon. Just be careful. You don't know what will happen.

No. We don't know what will happen if we all know what happened years ago.

She's right. We don't know what will happened if  'our' memory core came back.

'Our', I mean yeah that's right.

Let's just shut up. And like I said be careful. They are coming.

Bye!

See you guys soon.