Chapter 45 - {End (1/2)}

I woke up on the dark pink sheets, techno always has. As I crawled out of the bed.

I combed my hair putting it in a ponytail before grabbing clothes from the chest near the bed.

I block the ladder with a piece of dirt before changing into one of my comfy clothes. I place my dark blue coat on before putting techno's cape.

I then unblock the ladder before going down to the main floor to meet the tall man, Philza, and Techno who's digging into his bowl of food.

I just look at them before grabbing my bowl to eat. We didn't talk much.

Should I tell them about the end?

No. Don't

Don't. They might ruin everything we had.

Alright.

I finished my food, grabbing a water bottle, tossing two bottle at techno. One for Philza and him.

I said goodbye to them before running out of the house, to only hear a yell from techno.

(Techno's POV:)

I was eating my food, talking to philza every now and then.

((Italics- Phil.. Bold- Techno))

She didn't remember me.

I know. You even told her about her past yet she doesn't remember anything.

I don't know what am I gonna do now, techno.

Don't be sad, Phil. Maybe she just want some space since she just took her past all in.

Maybe..

We stopped talking as we heard movement upstairs. She's awake.

We acted normal, I just ate my food while Phil ate small bites.

The ladder made sounds as I look at her, descending down to the floor. She look at me and Phil before grabbing her food bowl, really quietly.

I watch her every movements to notice something so off from her.

She never wore one of her coats when going out. She always wore them when.

I shook my head. Maybe she's just so cold. Yeah, maybe that's it.

I heard her open a chest and tossed me two water bottles I caught the bottles before giving one to Phil.

She placed her empty bottle on her food bowl and said goodbye before running off.

"(Y/N)!!" I yelled.

"I feel like something is wrong with her." Philza said beside me. I turned to him. "Yeah. I know."

"And why does she still have the gauze on her neck?" Phil spoke again.

"Purpled said it was a wound." I said remembering what he said when I came to visit her.

"Should it be healed by now?"

My eyes widen at the sudden realization.

"She's hiding something." I spoke.

(Your POV:)

I was now on the main island. I put my hood up to search and steal some ender pearls. I went to the community house and started searching through every doors and chest I could find.

Nothing. I sighed in frustration before going out of the place.

I went to purpled's UFO. A great 5 pearls. This is gonna be hard.