Chapter 35 - {OverWorld 2/2}

"It's nice to be home." We both said in sync.

We started to walk to the familiar looking house. We both went in.

I realize something and took the compass out. I saw it was pointing west again. He might in Lmanberg. Hmm.

"Let's go to Lmanberg!" Niki said happily. So we walked to the wooden path going straight to Lmanberg.

As we are walking, we hear noises like crying. We looked through the small hill next to Purpled's UFO. And saw Ranboo and purpled. Purpled looks like crying on Ranboo's shoulder and ranboo just rubbing his back.

I smiled and walked to them. "Hey guys." I said softly. Ranboo was shocked as he saw me and Purpled just reacted like flash as he quickly let go of Ranboo and stood up to hug me. I hugged back, of course.

"I miss you so much." That sentence were the only thing I can hear towards Purpled as he hugged me tightly. And Ranboo smiled, biting his lip to stop himself from crying.

"Come here, Ranboo." I said, which he stood up and hug both me and Purpled at the same time.

After the hug, I told them I'll be visiting Lmanberg. "There's a fight between Lmanberg and Dream again." Purpled spoke.

"What?" I asked and looked at Niki, who had a worried face.

"I'm going there." I instantly said before running away.

"Be careful!"

I saw Techno standing onto a hill then I saw a huge crater under a new civilization. New L'manberg. Niki called it like that. Apparently Will blew the nation up, creating the huge crater.

I shook my head, stopping behind the pink dude as I look at New Lmanberg. Dream was placing the walls, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy and Quackity were looking at him. They haven't saw me yet.

"You came in the right time." Said by the long haired guy in front of me.

I step beside him only to be seen by Tubbo. I put a finger on my mouth signaling him to stay quiet. He nodded and looked back at the green dude.

"Tommy, listen." Dream said. "You fucked up this time."

Tommy backed up by the tone Dream made. Tommy knew Dream haven't swear to anyone except now.

"I don't give a fuck about Spirit, okay? Spirit was my horse, who died... ages ago.  I don't give a fuck about Spirit. I don't give a fuck about everything. What I cared about are your discs, Tommy." He snapped at him. Making tommy flinch a bit but still act like his strong.

"You don't care about anything else?"
Tommy said.

"Nothing at all! Nobody even! I fucking cared about your discs.. Fuck that, MY discs!" Dream yelled again.

Tommy smirked.

"Not even (Y/N)?"

Dream paused. No, everyone did. Looking at tommy like 'You didn't just go there' kind of look.

"No. Not even (Y/N). 'Cause you know why. (Y/N) is gone. She's not coming back and save all of you." Dream said before turning around, building the wall.

My heart stopped, as tears went coming down my eyes but I kept a straight face on.

"You have three days." Dream said again.

"Tommy." Tubbo said, nodding his head towards me. I just stood there, not caring about everyone seeing me cry.

I wiped my tears away, looking at the blond teen and he turned to Dream.

"You fucked up, Dream"

"How so?" Dream asked looking down at the teen. Tommy just pointed at me.

I walked away not caring to see Dream's reaction of seeing me. Techno already run away a few minutes ago. So no one could see him.

I speed walk towards Purpled's UFO again. Seeing that Niki had join to talk to Purpled and Ranboo. They all saw me and waved.

Before I even said anything. I threw the compass as far as possible. Before sitting next to them.

"Why did you do that?" Niki asked shocked about what I did.

"Go talked to Dream. I bet he will tell you." I said in my monotone voice

The two guys just looked at us confused on what was happening.

"If a war came up again. I will help L'manberg with all of my glory." By that I walked off, leaving the worried Niki and the two confused guys.

After walking for a while. I got to the ocean.  Sat by the shore as I wrote a letter to Techno. Sending it flying by the messenger birds. After a couple of hours. I saw the propeller trident coming to my way.

The propeller stopped, landing to my side, revealing a damped dark pink hair from techno. He sat beside me as I looked at him.

"You're getting back soon don't you?" He spoke. "Why does no one ever notice that we are actually siblings, you know?" I smiled, abandoning what happened a few hours ago.

"You're changing the topic, lil sis. But since you said that, yeah like no one ever did." He said in his monotone voice, yelling the 'No one ever did' part.

I giggled. "Come visit me someday."

"Sure will, someday." He smiled before taking his braids off. Still looking at me.

"MINE!" I quickly stand up, going behind him touching his damped hair. And starts combing it with my fingers. Techno just chuckled as he relaxes his body, looking at the horizon.

I continued combing his hair and starts separating it into sections to make it easier to braid.

He started telling stories about what happened while I was pronounced 'dead. I continue doing my job while he keeps telling stories.

Once I finish he turned to face me. "Cwote." ((Cute)) I made a noise still looking at what I did to his hair.

He touch it and chuckled. "Thanks sis." He said. I smiled back and look through the sunset on the horizon.

"I'll be back soon or maybe I'll have a vacation in here for a month. Someday when I'm done with upgrading the nether. And everyone is good."

"I see..... Wait. If you're the queen of the nether, do you have infinite netherites?" He asked. I just laughed "Yes, I do techno. Yes I do." "Heh?! I want netherites!" He said. "Iconic techno." I mumbled but techno being techno, he had heard what I said and laughed.

"Well I better go back to the nether. Visit me if you need netherites. Bye bro!" I said waving to the pink dude. He waved back goodbye before propelling in the ocean again.

I started walking back home. I went to the portal near the community house. I saw Niki, Purpled, Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, Fundy, George and the guy I wanted to ignore. Dream.

Dream was yelling at Tommy while George and Tubbo were pulling them back so they won't fight.

I was on top of the Blackstone staircase just looking at them quarrel.

I kept on looking at them. My temper getting to me as I yelled "CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP?!" They both looked at me as they shut their mouths.

"Out of the way, I'm going home." I said pushing them pass me as I went to the portal. "I'll be back soon. And if I-.. I don't even care now." I said before going in the purple hue.