Chapter 31 - {Voices}

(A week later)

I sat on the hard brick stairs just below my door as I look at the eerie surrounding around me. I leaned on my door, as I rest my hand on my bandaged wound.

Cries of a Ghast can be heard as I saw a baby piglin playing with another baby piglin on the distance.

This wasn't a bad idea after all. I said to myself still watching the piglins play. I held my doorknob as I help myself to stand up. I went inside my house.

And continue walking on the long hallways, passing some withers and blazes who didn't bother attacking me.

I then take a turn, leading me to 2 large doors. The doors opened revealing a shiny gold throne with a crown sitting on the red cushion.

I walked to the throne, touching the crown a bit before putting it on as I look around the room. Large windows can be seen on the walls as ghasts went flying in. Piglins, pigmen, wither skeletons, skeletons and blazes came in the room.

I smirked before sitting on the throne, just looking at everyone.

A new queen came in place, as she knew she was stuck somewhere in the wrong time. She had enemies of her own. Hatred sparked from her eyes, yet she's broken from the feeling of missing somebody's touch. She once feel loved but now all she had was the hate towards her.

Nobody likes her.

Nobody did like her.

She was just a nobody.

No one cared enough to save her.

She's a disappointment.

She's the enemy.

She's no one.

No one.

(Third POV:)

She gasped awake, sitting up as the same nightmare came in her sleep. The only light source she can see were the lava falling down from the ceiling. Her heavy breathing and the lava popping and making cracking noises were the only sound she can hear.

She climbed out the bed and was now staring at the golden crown on a table just in front of her. She picked it up, putting the golden crown on. Before walking out of her room.

No one can save her.

"Shut up." She softly said, walking on the long hallway making her way to the balcony she always love to look out of.

No one cared.

"No." She said again. Before opening the door to the balcony. She sat on the railing looking down on the lava ocean beneath her and the surrounding areas. She knew the voices can't speak to her here.

She knew well enough to just ignore the voices and make her home feel more homely for everyone who supported her to become queen.

She's still on the railing as someone came up behind her.

"Your highness." The wither skeleton spoke mostly in a hurry as he bowed down on one knee.

The crowned girl turned to look at the skeleton. "Yes? Something wrong?" She answered with no emotion whatsoever.

"There's a black and white guy in the area. Might be mining for some netherite. Do we attack or just let him be?" The skeleton spoke again.

Realization came to the crowned girl. "Bring me to him." She said. The skeleton nodded and stand up looking at the girl.

She jumped off the railing standing in front of the skeleton. As the skeleton walked away, the (h/c) haired girl followed.

As they went outside of the upgraded fortress walking to a path, getting greeted by piglins and pigmen on the way. They stopped by piglins who were cornering a person on a wall.

"The queen has arrived! Stand down!" The wither skeleton yelled causing the piglins to turn and moved away from the person a bit.

The crowned girl move pass the skeleton through the piglins, looking down at the black and white person kneeling and leaning to the wall, scared for his life until he looked the girl in the eyes.

"(Y/N)?" He softly said. The crowned girl smiled weakly before taking a hand out for the person to take. The person took it gladly and she helped him up.

The piglins nodded their heads to each other before walking away as they saw the two being friends and they knew that the person wasn't a threat to the queen.

"How are you, ranboo?" (Y/N) said still doesn't have emotions to it. "Everyone thought you are dead." The ranboo guy said. "That's great, I supposed." She replied looking at the guy.

"What do you mean that's great? So you wanted everyone to believe you are totally dead?" He whispered-yell at (Y/N), which she just nod at. The two came into an awkward silent. 

"Tubbo forgives you." He spoke again. "No he doesn't." She spoke before walking away. Ranboo ran to her but stopped by the wither skeleton with his sword, blocking the way of Ranboo to the crowned girl.

"Everyone misses you! And you just left them behind. It's been a week
(Y/N)! Purpled loses hope on finding you! I miss you! Dream, Bad, Tubbo and Niki misses you so much! Why are you pushing everyone out to live by yourself?! You have us!" Ranboo yelled, fighting his way to just go to the crowned girl but he can't do it.

"Dream loves you!" He yelled again, which made the crowned girl stop walking. She turned another to look at  him. "You're lying." She said. "Take him to the portal and make sure he doesn't step in our territory again."
She added before walking away again.

Ranboo screamed and begged that he wasn't lying as the crowned girl just ignored him.

The crowned girl walked inside her kingdom, walking to the throne in the middle of the room. She sat down.

Don't believe him. Because no one loved you. No one was there to care for you. They are just lying about missing you. They wanted you dead.

She sighed as she heard the disgusting voice in her head again. She just leaned on her throne, ignoring the voice as much as possible.