Chapter 16 - {Waking up}

(Wilbur's POV)

It's been 3 months since (Y/N) had passed out. Everyone was so worried. It effected the SMP even Dream.

In the SMP, no wars have been committed, no hate. Most of the streamers are not getting some ideas ever since the 'accident'. No roleplays.

We're just on the SMP running around sometimes building houses but no wars, no roleplays. Just nothing.

We also notice that Dream hasn't been uploading very much so we told George and Nick (Sapnap) to go to Dream's house. They said that Dream was crying when they got to the house, he got very dark eye bags and they also notice that he wasn't eating much.

Then George said something which literally shocked us all.

***

Everyone was at discord some had cams on, some doesn't and we're just listening to the news George got us from Dream.

"Okay, so me and Nick got Clay to eat a little." I heard him sigh on the other end. "That's good" I heard Bad talked.

"But George? You haven't told us why Dream became like this." Techno now said. George sighed again.

"Remember (Y/N)? He kinda have a liking on her." He said "WHAT?!" All of us said in unison.

"Yes. I know but listen! Before the duel, he actually realized that he love her. He talked to me and nick about it and we told him that he should go to Wilbur or Niki or even Zayn since you guys are the only one who knows her better.

But ever since Niki said she might die after she passed out well. That's how he became like that." After those words, everyone became silent.

***

Dream li- no love! Dream love (Y/N). "(Y/N), man please wake up." I mumbled.

(Your POV)

I slowly opened my eyes only to groan and held my head. "Ugh. My head." The door opened revealing my dad.

He was shocked at first but he smiled and walked to me to hug me. I hugged back.

After we let go, I slowly sat up. It feels like I have been drinking for 2 days and now I have the worst headache, everyone has.

Dad grabbed me some water which I drank in just five gulps. After a couple of minutes, the ache died down. I looked at him.

"You had been sleeping for 3 months (Y/N)." He said. I just nodded not wanting to say anything I already gotten use of me sleeping for months since it also happened when I was 3 years old.

My parents thought I'm dead but the doctors told them I was just sleeping.

I got out of bed and my dad helped me to the kitchen. I ate lunch.

Now he was helping me to walk. I can stand up but I can't move my legs. I moved a leg which dad was proud about. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I moved another leg and now I'm walking but very slowly. "Dad. Can I stream? I won't look at the monitor, you'll just hand me the mic and point the camera at me. I can teach you about the settings and everything. I just want everyone to know that I'm alright now." I looked at him.

He smiled at me again and nodded. I smiled and hugged him "Thank you, dad." We got to my bedroom.

I face my chair to my bed and sat down so I'm now facing my bed. I heard the familiar noise of my computer and now I was teaching my dad how to live and unhooking the mic from the stand.

I mostly giggled hearing dad groaning here and there and sometimes yelling "How do you do this?!" He finally set the camera to me and hand me the mic.

He clicked on "Go Live". "Everyone was saying how are you, where did you go, what happened?" I heard him. I placed the mic to my mouth "Hey chat! Sorry about the worry after the.. Umm.. The.. The duel! I'm alright now. But I might not be streaming for 3 or 4 days. This is just gonna be a short stream. I just want to inform you guys that I'm doing alright now." I said.

"(Y/N)!!!" I heard the familiar robot voice. "It was sent by Wilbur Soot" I heard dad.

"Hey will!" I said and wave backwards to the camera. "Well chat. Like I said this is gonna be a short stream. So bye everyone! See you in the next 3 or 4 days! See ya!.. Dad end the stream!" I whisper-yelled. Dad blocked the camera with his head looking for the end stream button.

"Ah! Here is it!" He said and I heard the click of the mouse. I looked towards the monitor in the corner of my eyes and give a thumbs up to dad.

He shut the computer off and helped me to bed again. "Rest and I'll wake you up in dinner" He said before kissing my forehead and walking out the room. I smiled and went to sleep.