Chapter 13 - {Face Reveal}

(IRL)

I was laying on my bed, facetiming Zayn.

"I don't know, Zayn. Are you sure?." I asked. "(Y/N), they are waiting for this. They have been waiting for 2 years for you to do a goddamn face reveal. And now you're already at 25 million on YouTube much higher than Dream's sub count! They respect you I know that but have you seen twitter? Have you seen IG? Most of them are back stabbing you because of what?! Because of what you looked like." He yelled causing me to flinch. I haven't heard Zayn so mad. He was scary. "I'll think about it." I ended the call and sighed, going to twitter.

RainyRain @Soft_Rain • 5min
Special Stream at 5 ☺️
Be there guys!
20k likes | 5k retweets

@Dreamwastaken
I'm excited! :)
> @Zayn_M I know you are. Simp!
>@Dreamwastaken Shush!

@Tubbolive
I wonder what could it be?
>@Tommyinnit Don't be too excited man.

@Ry_Fuen
Oh I wonder what could it beeee
>@Ren_Fuen Killjoy! Also eattttttt!
>@Soft_Rain Zayn told you huh?
>@Ry_Fuen Maybe? Or maybe not?
>@Ren_Fuen A literal KJ! Go downstairs and eat, beach!
Liked by @Soft_Rain

I giggled at most of the tweets. And started to get ready for the big moment.

2 hours had passed and it's now 4:30. I got my camera and set all done, cleaned my room and fix the messy bed.

I sat on my chair and just look at the clock on the wall. Hearing it tick and tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Ti-, the ticking stopped when I looked at my screen to me an upcoming video call from Zayn and Rhenzo.

I answered it to see them and Rhenzo with Ryzelle. "Hey you alright?" Ren asked. "Man I'm just nervous and such." I sighed leaning back to my chair.

"No need to be nervous. We're still here and we'll still be here after the stream." Zayn was now speaking. I nodded. 30 mins of talking. I ended the call so they can join discord. I was making sure the camera was off. And dragging my cursor to the "Go live". I let out a sigh and clicked it.

People started popping in the chat saying hi's and hello's. This is it. The familiar sound went in then the Twins and Zayn said their hello's in chat. I opened discord and dm-ed Zayn. "Ok so chat. Rain messaged me to do a countdown on 10. So let's do the counting!" He said and started counting.

"1"
I muted my mic, calming myself down.

"2"
I began hyperventilating.

"3"
What if they don't like me? What if-

"4"
I let a sigh, calming myself down

"5"
I can do this!

"6"

"7"

"8"

"9"

"10"...

I unmuted myself  "Hey chat." I said. The chat was now going wild. "You're a girl?!" "Oh my god!" "Rain's a girl. Pogchamp!" "Pogggg" "A female version of Technoblade!" "Technogirl!".. What the? I mean yeah I know about techno but I'm not that great compare techno.