Chapter 28 - {I got her}

I decided that it's gonna be best to stay away from that opening so I started walking away but, oh boy, I just saw the smiley guy running up to me in the corner of my eye. "Hey (Y/N)! Wait up!" He shouted. I stopped and turn around only to meet his smiley mask only inches in my face. "Dream, back up a bit." I softly say still eyeing him not wanting for him to notice my feelings.

He did back his face a bit before putting a poppy in front of our faces. "Seriously?" I said before taking the flower chuckling. He stand up straight and rub the back of his neck before running off. I shook my head side to side before looking at the green man running away.

I giggled one last time before walking back to the main land. As I was walking, looking around everyone's builds. I was shoved into the corner by a figure. I quickly stand up only to saw his face. "Zayn! What the heck?!" I yelled. He was shocked as I yelled his name and took a rock from the ground and hit me hard with it. I got knocked out.

(???'s POV:)

I was looking onto the sun on the window as I heard my door opened. I turned around to meet Zayn. "I got her." He said dragging a woman's body in the doorway. Yes. Dragging.
______________________________________

Short chapter yet again.