Chapter 34 - {OverWorld 1/2}

Over world. I'm coming.

A few hours came by me just sitting on my throne, just waiting for Niki to come back with Rian.

The huge doors opened and seeing the skeleton and the blonde hair Niki. They're here.

I stand up from my throne to walk down to them, my long red cape resting half of itself to the floor.

"Took you long enough." I said before hugging the blonde. She hugged back. "Well I have to get ready now and we'll be on our way." She spoke before walking away.

"Your highness, are you sure you want to be in the over world?" The skeleton now spoke. "Calm down, Rian. I'm only staying there for one night then I'm back here." I said which made the skeleton nod his head.

"Do you need my protection, your highness?" He spoke again.

"Thank you for asking but no. I can handle myself like how I can handle all of you guys." I giggled a bit.

The skeleton was shocked that his queen showed emotion towards him.

"Not all royals are cold-blooded, they have feelings like a normal person should. They can feel things, Rian. They can."

The skeleton nodded but I can see a small smile making its way to his face.

"I already told every leader of every section that I am not available today and tomorrow." I said before walking to the throne again.

"Make sure that the injured people will not over-work since some of them woke up earlier than normal."

The skeleton nodded. In timing, Niki came to the corner with her bag and my small bag. "I'm ready." She said walking to me.

I pat the skeleton's shoulder. "I trusted you more to do this, Rian. Don't fail me." I said before walking away with Niki.

I grab my bag from Niki's hand and grab the compass.

"Still thinking about him, don't ya?" "S-shut up!" I said, shuttering. "Why don't you hug him when you see him?" Niki spoke again nudging my arm a bit. I choose to ignore her running to the opened door.

"HEY!" She yelled behind me before running after me. I just chuckle as we passed some waving Piglins, Pigmen and some ghast just swimming in the lava lake below the kingdom.

We continue running until we reach the cobblestone path. We stopped for a bit.

"You can run more faster now." Niki said in between her breaths as she wipes some of her sweats on her forehead. I just giggled.

"How are you not breaking a sweat?" She asked.

"Well tell that to the Nether Queen I guess." I giggled more.

She just glared at me, realizing that the question was stupid to ask someone who lived in the Nether to be a Queen.

"Let's just go." She said more annoyed than normal, walking away.

"Aww. Why? Can't handle the Nether Queen jokes?" I said jokingly, walking beside her.

"Oh shut up. I know this is just half of your powers."

"You know me too well." I said making hand guns towards her.

We finally reach the portal. I just stared at it. "Are you gonna be fine?" She asked. I took a deep breath before nodding.

I step in the portal her following after.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We both stepped out and saw the community house. We both looked at each other.

"It's nice to be home." We both said in sync.

______________________________________

Shorttttt.