Chapter 43 - {Clay}

I was finally out in that white room, eret and sapnap were walking with me. I sat near another larger crater in what supposed to be New L'manberg.

Tubbo came back, when I was 'sleeping' and rule new lmanberg but since Techno was banned from Lmanberg.

They set a public execution for Techno which failed and now for some reason Tommy got a hold of Techno and stayed with him.

Tommy then betrayed Techno and now those two were in thin ice. Techno teamed with Dream to blow New lmanberg up, creating this huge ass crater until bedrock level.

I look down at the crater, seeing some bedrock on the bottom.

"Are you sure you need to be walking now, (Y/N)?" Sapnap said behind me. I just stayed quiet still looking at the bedrock below.

***

"Dad please don't!" A little girl screamed as she saw her father placing bedrock around her.

"You deserve a punishment for being alive, (Y/N). So stay and be quiet!" He yelled causing the little girl to shut up.

The little girl then sat down, hugging her knees creating more space in the small box.

Her father completely in case her with bedrock and started walking away.

***

I gasped before grabbing my chest, breathing more heavily.

Another memory.

I think we're getting close to the end.

I just nodded before turning to Sapnap and Eret, who were talking. "Hey guys. Do you know where Tubbo is?" I asked. They turned to me.

"Ranboo and tubbo were planning on going to a vacation and tommy is with Sam for now." Eret replied.

I just nodded. "Can I go back to techno?" I asked again. They looked at each other then to me. "Yeah sure"

I just smiled before following them to the community house.

While walking, I saw something in the corner of my left eye. I turn to the left to see Dream. We were just staring into each other. I already know my heart was pounding loudly but something inside me said to leave him alone.

I broke our stares.

He's not Dream. He's not the Dream I know.

I sighed before turning to start walking again but before I even step a foot. Someone pulled me.

My eyes landed on the green hoodie. I look up to notice his smiley mask. I was already blushing a bit. He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind a building.

He pinned me to the wall. I looked away from him. He put a hand on his mask before taking it off. He then hold my cheek, making me look at him.

Light brown hair. Green emerald eyes.

***

I had a lime flower crown on hand walking towards a small wooden cottage, to only notice movement inside.

I got to the door and opened it. I dropped the flower crown, just looking at a guy on top of a girl.

"C-clay." I stuttered as I kept on eyeing them.

The guy got off the girl. "(Y/N), it's not what it looks like." He said walking to me.

Tears were already in my eyes I shut the door in front of him and ran to the forest, ignoring the screams and yells of my name from him.

***

"C-clay." I manage to speak at how close we are to each other.

Dream paused before saying. "How did you know my real name?"

I smiled weakly. "I guess, you forgotten about me." I said before pushing him off me and ran to the community house.

He yelled my name but I ignored him.

I manage to get to Eret who was leaning against the portal.

"Where did you go? Sapnap was looking for you." They said walking to me.

"I'm sorry I got distracted. L-let's just go." I said. He nodded. "Well? Go in."

I went in the portal.

•••••~•••••

I jump off the portal to feel the familiar hotness of the nether. "I miss home."

"Of course you do." I heard someone behind me. I turned to notice the tall man. I just smile. We walked to the cobblestone path together, reaching our destination.

We jumped in the portal to the snowy land.

We walked a bit to notice the small house.

"Well this is your stop. I have to go. Come back whenever you like." She said before turning to his heels and walking away.

I walked towards the house to hear talking.

"Techno?"

"Yeah, Phil?

"We have to tell her soon, don't we?"

"Phil, what if it happened again?"

"It won't. I just know it."

"Phil. She almost died years ago. We can't let her die again! She just came back like a few months ago. And you're saying you want her to die again?"

"That's the thing, techno. It won't happened. We won't let her."

"What do you mean?" I said opening the door, revealing a man that is a few inches taller than the pink dude.

He wore a rode, a green and white hat and he had wings on his back. It was black but not pure black.

"(Y/N)." Techno said.

"No! You two are going to tell me what is happening right here and right now!"

The tall man sighed. "Sit. This is gonna be a long story."

I nodded going in the room and sitting on the chest next to techno's furnace to keep myself warm.