Chapter 30 - {The festival}

Once I got teleported to the main island I got off the portal, looking around. Let's not talk about this to anyone. I said to myself before walking to Manberg.

"(Y/N)?!" A very familiar voice yelled behind. Before I even got to turn around, I got meet with a tight hug.

"Dream. Too. Tight." I said softly. He let go quickly "I'm sorry." He added. I turned around to look at him and smiled. "How long-" I was then interrupted by him "20 hours." He said.

20 hours?! That's how long it has been. "O-oh." "Where did you go?" He asked. "Umm- I went to go.. N-netherite mining, y-yeah." I look away from him.

"Just so you know you're bad at lying." He said. "I'm not lying. I went to go grab netherite, t-that's all." "Ok. Still got my eye on you." I looked at him confuse. "What does that mean?" I questioned him which he smirked at. "You'll know soon."

"You and your secrets." I said before walking away from him. "HEY!" He yelled before chuckling looking at me still. "See you later, Mr. Dream." I bowed and ran to Manberg for the festival.

Once I got to the podium. Everyone was looking at me. Tubbo ran down the stage and to me hugging me tight.

"Hello Toby." I said hugging back. "You just came in time for the festival, where did you go?" Schlatt said through the microphone, Tubbo let go of the hug and stand beside me looking at Schlatt.

"Netherite mining. Didn't thought it will be this long. I was about to head to Niki's house to drop all of my items but I remember that today is the festival." I was more serious since I already know my lie. He just nodded.

Me and Tubbo went to the stage and Tubbo stand beside Schlatt while I stand in the far left at the pillar looking down at everyone in a guarding position. I saw some figures on my right eye and looked with only my eyes. It's tommy and wilbur. Tommy eyed me and I look away from them.

Schlatt started his speech which everyone cheered and laughed at. I clapped and cheered with them against my will, but I tuned out most of the speech just looking at everyone as I was supposed to do my job. Be a guard to the goat man.

After the unnecessary long speech, the three stepped down the stage with me following behind Schlatt. As we played all the festival games Tubbo and Karl had set up. And of course me, helping a bit or planning a game for the festival. We ended up in the boxing ring that Tubbo and Karl made. Fundy and Techno fought first, Techno flew away with his propeller trident to hide something and came back. The smell of a strength potion filled my nose as Techno talked to Fundy about him winning the fight. Techno is gonna cheat. I snickered at the smell before putting a straight face on as Schlatt looked at me from behind.

Techno won the fight, of course. Quackity told Techno to do a drug test since he knock Fundy out with just 3 hits. Techno refuses and propelled away. I giggled quietly before noticing Quackity and Tubbo were in the ring now. Tubbo won the fight and by now Fundy was awake and wanted to do another fight but with Schlatt. And of course. Schlatt is Schlatt, taking his gun out shooting Fundy at both knees and feet. I stopped Schlatt from shooting before he could kill Fundy.

Once Fundy's wounds got cured, we went back to the stage. And Sam, Bad and Ponk helped Fundy to his seat. I was in the same spot where I stand, at the left pillar. As Schlatt told Tubbo to deliver his speech. His speech came to an end.

"Tubbo, aren't you forgetting something? Y'know I was just... I was just thinking about it." Said by schlatt looking at Tubbo. I got a bad feeling about this.

"Uhh- no! No, let the festival begin!" Tubbo yelled nervously. Schlatt just shook his side and handed some concrete powder to Quackity, which Quackity took, smirking. "Help me with something, Quackity." Schlatt said.

The two of them encased Tubbo with the powder and slowly turned them into hard concrete with their water buckets. "S-schlatt?.. What are yo?... S-schlatt?" Tubbo was now panicking and scared in the box as I watch in horror. I look at Techno and he had the same expression I had. I looked back at the two guys.

"I'll cut to the fucking chase, Tubbo. I know what you've been up to!" Schlatt yelled at the young boy in the box. "W-what have I-i been up to?." The young boy was now shaking in fear.

"THE IDIOTS!... THE TYRANTS!" The goat man yelled louder. "THAT WE KICKED OUT OF THIS COUNTRY! OF THIS GREAT LAND!"

I looked at Tommy and Wilbur at the tall building. Wilbur was focused on what was happening and tommy just mirrored my expression like techno did, but you can see that he's more scared in those blue eyes. I looked away so I wouldn't give them away.

"Treason isn't exactly a... Respectable thing, Tubbo. IT ALL ADDS UP! THE TUNNELS! YOUR ABSENCE! IT MAKES SENSE!" Schlatt yelled again. My hands just grip harder on the belt on my waist. I wanted to punch schlatt for yelling at Tubbo, but I can't.

There was this dramatic pause between them as Tubbo keeps on panicking inside the box he is in. Schlatt then turned to Quackity then to me then The blade. "Techno, why don't you come up here? And give our little traitor a gift." He softly said. Techno propelled beside me and went in the middle of Schlatt and Quackity.

"You too (Y/N). Come here." He said again. I looked at him shocked but I followed against my will. Me and Techno were now besides each other just looking at the scared Tubbo in the box. "I want you guys to take care of our little traitor right here." He pointed at Tubbo. I gulped a bit as Techno just looked at Schlatt, Tubbo then the audience back and forth. He was getting peer-pressured to kill Tubbo.

"Do it Techno, (Y/N)! Kill him!" Schlatt was now yelling. I took Techno's crossbow out of his hands and point it directly at Tubbo. "(Y-Y/N), w-what are y-you?" Tubbo was still shaking. "I'm sorry Tubbo, I'll make it as painless as possible." I felt tears fell from my eyes. Tubbo can see them, techno can see them. Schlatt can see them. Everyone can see them. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger.

I opened my eyes and saw Tubbo lifeless, blood was all around him. I took a step back and cried. Techno grabbed his crossbow back and starts shooting at everyone. I pulled Tubbo out of the box, still crying as I hold him close. "I'm sorry." I repeated that word at least 10x, still holding the lifeless boy. I saw four feet in front of me.

I looked up to meet with Wilbur's disgusted and disappointed face and Tommy's angry face. "How could you?" Wilbur said still disappointed at the action I did, holding Tommy so he wouldn't attack me. Wilbur carried Tubbo out of my arms.

"We'll do it at Pogtopia. We don't need you anymore, (Y/N). Let's go Techno." He added before walking away. Techno propelled away leaving me on the stage. Before I knew it I looked beside me to meet with Schlatt, aiming his bow to me. "You're a traitor too." He said.

Before I could even react, I was shot on the stomach. I looked down to the arrow and back to schlatt, who was walking closer but limping a bit. I ignored the pain in my stomach and stand up running away.

I keep on running as 5 manberg guys went to chase after me. I went to the woods to lost them and it did quite well. I heard voices in the distance. It was Wilbur's and Techno's. They won't accept me back to Pogtopia again. I sighed. Dream will help. No. He won't. I took the arrow out and leaned on a tree, blood gushing out the wound.

I took my coat off and tied it around my stomach, giving it a tight  squeeze. I need somewhere to stay. Can't stay at Niki since it's in Manberg. The Pogtopia troops hated me. Dream will help me but George and sapnap are supporting Manberg, they will tell on me. I sighed again. My ideas are the worst. Wait a minu-.