Chapter 2 - {Secret?}

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned turning and grabbed my phone, turning it off. I sat up tiredly, walking to the bathroom to take a warm shower. After doing my morning routine, thinking about what day is today.

I gasped. "Tomorrow is Angelo's birthday! Ugh! How could I forget!?" I angrily said.

Before running downstairs to cook breakfast for them. Humming the song 'STFD' while cooking which I ended up singing, putting the pancakes on the plates and turned around, jumping a bit noticing my dad looking at me.

"Well that was the first time you cursed in front of me." He said with a little sass "Oh shut up dad." I giggled setting the plates on the table.

"Is Angelo awake?" I asked, grabbing the syrup and blueberries in the fridge. "He sho-" "I'M HERE AND I SMELL PANCAKES!" I looked at him already dress up for school.

I chuckled while putting syrup and blueberries on the pancakes. I saw my Dad helping Angelo to the chair before sitting down. We started eating.

After eating, I cleaned the dishes, hearing the car outside going "And they're off" I said to myself putting the dishes on the rack.

I sighed, laying on the sofa before sitting back up again remembering I need to go to the mall and the airport since I know Zayn, his girlfriend, Moika, and the twins are going to be here today than tomorrow.

I sighed 'Such a busy woman'. I grabbed my phone and my keys before going outside locking the door, walking to the garage.

I smiled as I look at my Dirt Bike. I grabbed my leather jacket putting it on and my helmet before riding it. I smirked hearing the familiar sound it makes before taking off. I smiled feeling the wind. Driving my way to the city.

After buying the perfect gift for my little brother. I decided to drive to the airport. Parking my bike and taking the helmet off before walking inside the airport. Just waiting around. I heard my phone went in a 'ding'. I pulled it out and saw a text from Zayn

                        Zaynipoo

-Hey just landed. Where you?

                                        Uhhh. Near the
                           Cafe we used to meet at-

-K. Cya gremlin

I giggled. "Well thank you bean stalk" I started walking to the Cafe and waited by the side, humming as I closed my eyes.

Till I feel a tight hug, I opened my eyes to see a boy and a girl. I chuckled, hugging them back "Hey you two" I smiled shuffling both their hairs. They chuckled and let go.

I looked up to see the familiar face of Mrs. Fuentebella and Zayn's frowny face. I laugh and slightly punching Zayn's arm before looking at Mrs. Fuentebella.

"Hi Mrs. Fuentebella" I smiled "Oh no (Y/N), Just call me Jasmine" I nodded "Ok Jasmine" She smiled before telling the twins to come with her inside the Cafe.

I looked at them walking inside and I looked back at Zayn, noticing something is off "Where's-" I stopped myself once I noticed the dried tears in his eyes and cheeks.

I just hugged Zayn as he started crying on my shoulder, rubbing his back "What happened?" I softly asked "S-she cheated on me l-last night." He said over the cries, cracking his voice in return.

"Everything's gonna be alright, don't cry. She doesn't deserve you. She doesn't deserve your handsomeness, your coolness, your sweetness and your uhhh.. Tallness?" I feel his chest vibrating as I heard a tiny giggle. I just smiled before pulling him off me wiping his tears away.

He smiled and hugged me one last time before talking, waiting for the Fuentebella family.

Minutes had passed and we saw Ryzelle being pulled by her mother out the cafe with Rhenzo. I snickered looking at how funny it looks. Jasmine just give us a look and we followed them out the airport.

~••••~

Shaking my head as Rhenzo asked me to give him a ride in the bike.

"No. You stay with your mother or I'll make you stay with your mother. Got that?" I eyed him seriously before passing the other helmet to Zayn.

We are just waiting for a taxi to come pick up the family. A taxi came and I told them the hotel they are going to stay before pulling Zayn to my bike. I told him earlier to let them have his bag so the ride will be light.

45 minutes had passed and we arrived at the hotel. And now waiting for the family to come. "Screw traffic!" I yelled gaining a lot of people's attention.

On the corner of my eye I saw Zayn shaking his head embarrassed at what I just did. I giggled and saw a taxi parking next to my bike. I helped the family with their bags and letting them settle in on their rooms.

After talking for a while I looked at the time 7:15 pm. I cursed under my breath again saying goodbye and running to my bike.

I drove home and parking it in the garage and running inside with the gift that Jasmine helped me to wrap. "I'm home!" I yelled opening the door only to be greeted by dad's angry face.

"And where were you?" I shivered hearing dad's cold voice. I gestured him to follow me to the back door. "Ok dad. So do you know Zayn?" I looked at him. "The Miller guy? The one your mother thought that he's your boyfriend?" I snickered. "Yes, that guy. So since Angelo looked up at him as a brother figure. I thought maybe he could visit Angelo tomorrow?" I asked feeling kinda nervous as well.

"Oh ok" He said before looking at the  bright moon. My eyes widen "What do you mean by 'Oh ok'? Dad you aren't this soft long time ago. Is something wrong?" He looked at me and back to the moon sighing. "(Y/N), darling. Me and your mother had a secret."
..........