Chapter 36 - {New home}

I TOLD YOU! HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU!
I told you so! YET YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!

"Stop."

Stop? Do you want me to stop?

"Yes please."

I hope you know. I'm just a warning in your head about what is going to happen to you. I didn't made you lonely. You made yourself lonely.

"W-what?"

.
.
.

"Hello?"

.
.
.

"I know you're there!"

.
.
.

"Speak! Please!"

.
.
.

Knock! Knock!

(Third POV:)

As the queen got woken up by the knocks on her door, she immediately realize that the whole thing was a dream.

"Come in." She said in a much darker tone. "A guy named Technoblade is waiting for you in the throne room, your highness." The skeleton said outside the door.

"I'm coming." She only said before jumping out of her bed to quickly dress up into something nice. Grabbing her crown on the table.

The compass is gone. She missed the gray back of it with the craving 'Dream <3' in it. She missed how her crown and the compass were next with each other. Even though it's only for one day. She misses it.

She sighed before putting her crown on her head and opening her door, revealing the wither skeleton waiting in front of the door.

The two walked to the throne room in silent. As the two turned, they met with the pink dude sitting on the ground looking at their direction.

"Hey techno." The queen said before telling the skeleton beside her to go do his job now.

The skeleton scrammed away, leaving the queen and a long pink haired guy in the room.

"Want some netherites?" The queen asked.

"That is 1 thing. But the other thing is. When are you gonna go back? Everything is at war right now and Dream wanted to exile Tommy.  That's why he's building the walls."

"To be honest. Me and my people discussed about me stepping down like after I came to visit the over world. They said no. But they said. I can still have a vacation in there since no one literally go to the nether nowadays so there's no fights here and there than the over world. So I guess I could go back living my life as a warrior than a bored queen in the most hottest place in the universe."

"Wait really?" He said a bit confused.

"Yep. I can go back home today or tomorrow."

"Pack your stuff, I have a place where you can stay in."

"Count me in! But I still need to talk to the leaders of each clans/sections. Whatever you call it!"

He chuckled. "I'll wait then."

"Aww thanks big bro."

"Don't thank me yet. Thank me sooner."

"I'll thank you on your grave then." She said jokingly.

"Hehh?!"

The queen laughed.

"TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!" They both yelled in unison before laughing like maniacs. "Want a tour?" "Sure, why not?"

The queen then showed the blade every room in the kingdom.

From the main libraries, study halls, ball rooms, the kitchen, the dungeon, some secret passageways and many more until they reach to the Queen's main bedroom.

The queen opened the door. "And here is my bedroom." She said going in with the blade behind her.

"This is much bigger than my room when we are kids." He spoke.

The queen just giggled before going through her drawer and put her dark red cape on, to match with the blade's monarch outfit.

"Monarchy kids!" The blade cheered which made the queen laugh and cheered the same lines with much joy and happiness.

The two went into a laughing pit before calming down by a knock from the door.

"Your highness, the leaders are here." They heard the skeleton outside.

"We're coming." She said and turned to the blade. "Let's go." She added before walking out the door with the pink hair dude behind her and the skeleton beside her.

They got to the throne room. Getting greeted by a crowned blaze, pigman, piglin, skeleton, wither skeleton and ghast. They all bowed down as the queen entered the room.

"Stand up. I would like you to meet, Technoblade. He is my brother. But enough chit chat. Let's get this meeting started." The queen stated with a much colder voice.

After the meeting, every leaders left.

"Rian. If anyone of them declared war on each other. Just tell me." She said, looking at her right hand man. The skeleton just nodded.

She turned to the blade. "We're going back to the Over world, baby!"

The blade chuckled. "Pack your stuff."

The queen ran to her room to pack some clothes.

After packing. She carried her bag to meet up with techno, who was talking to Rian about the history of this kingdom.

"History again? Really?" The queen said leaning on the wall, just looking at the two.

"Look, I love history! I can tell you everything you want to know!"

"HistoryNoblade." She replied back. "Let's just go!" She added more annoyed.

"Did you pack any winter clothes? It's gonna be cold there."

"Repeat that and remember where we are born, leader of Antarctic empire" she said while smirking at him.

He opened his mouth to speak but close it back again. "I'm not gonna question."

"Told yah!" She winked at him before pulling onto his cape. "Let's gooo!" She added again more annoyed at the situation, her brother didn't move even an inch.

He just chuckled and said goodbye to Rian, letting his little sister drag him out of the place.

After a while of dragging, they stopped.

"I have another portal here to my home. So are we gonna do that or we gonna take the long route which is the ocean on the main island." The blade said wiping a small sweat on his forehead.

"Say no more!" The queen said before whistling. A ghast came towards them and lay on the ground gesturing a bow.

The queen climbed on top of the ghast before reaching out a hand to his brother to take.

The blade was shock just letting his mind realize what is gonna happen. He shook back to reality when he saw his little sister reaching out a hand. He took it and now they are on top of the ghast's head.

"Say the direction and we'll be flying there no time." The queen said which the blade nodded.

As they fly passed the kingdom to the main portal then flying over another cobblestone path that she doesn't know about. They stopped at the portal of the end of the path. They both jumped down, letting the ghast fly free again.

They both look at each other. The blade smiling while the queen was confuse at how she didn't saw this path.

"Welcome to your new home, (Y/N)" said by the blade before grabbing his lil sister's hand and pulled her to the portal.