Chapter 27 - {I like him}

As I was pulled from a far away area from the podium. Tubbo looked at me. "Wilbur went crazy."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "(Y/N) I'm not working with Schlatt. I'm just a spy like you. I told them about the festival coming a-and Wilbur, he went crazy. H-he wanted to blow Manberg, Tommy seen it. Technoblade didn't care about him. (Y/N) I don't know what to do." He said.

I looked around a bit. "Work something in here and if Schlatt asked where I am, tell him I went to go grab some materials. I'm gonna go see Pogtopia.".

"Ok. I need colored wools that's all, every color if you like!" He said. I nodded and ran off to Pogtopia.

Once I got to Pogtopia. I opened the secret door revealing the pink hair dude holding his sword out.

"Oh hey techno." I said which lowered his sword down. "I thought you're somebody else but welcome back." He said and smiled.

"That's the first time I saw the orphan killer smile." I jokingly said. He frowned and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here?" He said. I went in the shack and close the door behind me. "Where's tommy and Wilbur?" I asked.

He pointed down the stairs. I nodded and went down. They were yelling at each other.

"Have you gone batshit crazy?!" Tommy yelled.

"Yes! It's logical, Tommy. We have absolutely NOTHING to lose! NOTHING! If we can't have Manberg, Tommy. NO ONE can have Manberg!" Wilbur yelled. I was now sitting on the middle of the stairs watching them quarrel.

"Wilbur." I said to his shouting but they both didn't notice me. "WILBUR!" I then yelled which made them look at me in shock. "We definitely have something to lose."

"What do you mean, (Y/N)?" "If you're gonna blow Manberg on the festival, everyone dies. That means me, Technoblade, Tubbo, Eret and Niki." I said with my straight face. I saw him sink a bit as I said Niki's name.

He knew Niki will be there but he still wanted to blow it up. "Choose whatever you want, Wilbur Minecraft Soot. But I'll tell you right here. Right now. You're being selfish." I said before going back up to the shack.

"Are they invited?" I asked the pig boy sharping his netherite sword. "No they aren't. It's just me." He said before leaning his sword on the wall.

"Just remember. Keep your eyes and ears open. I wouldn't want anyone to be hurt in this Festival. Including you, techno. Be safe." He nodded. "Will do (Y/N). See you at the festival." He said. I ran out again going to a flower field so I can take some dyes back to Tubbo.

Turning the petals into powder was the hard part. I eventually found some sheep so I shear them to get some wool. 4 stacks are good enough.

I started heading back to Tubbo who was in the middle of his building session. Then I saw Schlatt watching him. Tubbo saw me with the 2 heavy bags on each of my hands.

"There you are!" He said and climbed down. I place the bag full of wool infront of him and place the dye bag on top of it. Tubbo scanned the dyes looking for the perfect color to dye some wool. He looked at me "You can rest for now, (Y/N). All the animals must be heading south right now because you took so long." I just nodded before sitting on the ground leaning my back to the tree.

I can feel Schlatt looking at me. As Tubbo continued dyeing some wools before placing them on the ground and started looking for other dyes. I close my eyes only to found out I actually fallen asleep.
~••••~

I slowly woke up by Tubbo shaking and poking me. He just smiled once he saw I was waking up.

"Hey." He said. I just smile back before looking at the sky. "Why didn't you woke me up earlier? I should have help."

"No it's fine (Y/N), besides Schlatt said he would like you to do night duty today so I feel like you should rest more for tonight." He stands up grabbing his things.

"Oh, okay. Thanks Tubbo. Oh yeah. We'll talk in the morning." I said standing up grabbing my quiver and bow on the ground.

I felt the sheath still on my waist so I reach to my sword to know if it's still there and it is. You wouldn't trust anyone if you're sleeping outside and all of your important stuffs are with you, you just wouldn't.

Once I know my stuffs are still in me. I escort Tubbo back to his house. We aren't talking much since we know someone might be spying on us or something.

After the silent walk, I went to the white house and saw Quackity talking to Schlatt about something.

Once I get to the door, I knocked and Quackity opened it. "Stay out and guard." He said and close it again. I sighed a bit before leaning my back on the wall beside the doors.

Looking out for mobs. Everything was quiet. It's not usually quiet at night. There should be mobs spawning everywhere. But it's all quiet. I hate it but yet I love the silence.

I've been leaning on that wall whole night. Nothing happened. Quackity just always ask for something and I have to get it for him but nothing important happened.

I yawned a bit and Schlatt and Quackity came out of the door. I immediately stand straight.

"You can have your free time for now. I'll get Quackity or Tubbo to you if I need something." Schlatt commanded while looking at me.

"Yes, Mr. President." Is all I said and I ran off to Tubbo's house. Just as I thought Tubbo just came out of his house and saw me. He waved and I waved back before stopping in front of him.

"Keep your eyes and ears open. I don't know if Wilbur will actually do it. But please be safe. Tomorrow is the day. The day of the festival." I said putting a hand on his shoulder as he looked up at me and nodded.

"We'll have to get ready." He said before walking away from me. "Will do Tubbo but please be safe. I'll be near the community house or just in the forest in general. See you later Tubs!" I said watching him walking away. He turned around and smiled before waving a goodbye, running off.

I got near to the community house and walked to the forest beside it. I walked even further in the woods as I heard metal clanging into each other.

I keep on walking until I saw a large opening, a large field. I can see two figures having a duel.

Once I get even closer to the opening I saw who they were. It was George and Sapnap. They were having a duel and to the opposite side of them was the smiley guy, just cleaning his netherite sword.

He looked up and saw me. We got into a staring competition as the two were still fighting. The swords were the only thing we can hear right now.

We broke the stare, both of us looking somewhere not into each other's eyes. I don't wanna admit it but I like him.

Ever since he showed me around this world, kinda cliche but I actually do. Then how the hell I'm not flustered whenever I'm around him?.

It's easy to hide your feelings from one another but sometimes, you just wanted to feel the butterflies in your tummy. And that's what I did. And yes, I do like him.