Chapter 3 - {A Text}

"Secret? What secret?" I said looking at him. "Y-you got an older brother. B-but we sold him for another family to invest on our sanctuary" My eyes widen. I can't believe it. "Y-you sold your own son to this. To this? Dad.. I-" I started to cry. Why am I crying?. I ran to my bedroom with the gift still in hand. I placed the gift on the bed, pulling out my phone to call Zayn but tears were blurring my vision.

Zayn's pov:

I was eating ice cream with the twins on the living, watching a horror movie.

I was about to get another bite when I heard my phone rang on the coffee table. I picked it up and went to the kitchen. Answering the call "Hey (Y/N)" I said but all I heard were cries.
She's crying.

I started to get worried. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" I told her. "I-i have an older brother and my parents sold him to another family!" She mostly yelled over the cries I can still hear.

"Go outside and wait for me. Im coming there alright?" "O-ok" I hang up the call and grabbed my wallet. Turning the TV off earning a glare from the two siblings. "Sleep." That's all I said before running to the elevator.

Your pov:

I was waiting outside the house sitting on our front step hugging myself as I shiver from the coldness. I was crying still.

Why would my own parents do that? Sold their son to just invest on what they need. I can't believe this.. I was about to stand up when I heard running on the street.

I look down the streets to see Zayn running to me. I smiled weakly "You should have called a taxi or something?" I said. He didn't say anything just took his jacket off, giving it to me.

I thanked him and we spend the night walking down the streets to the park. We ended up sitting on the swings.

"Do you know what your brother's name is?" He asked, still looking at the moon shining brighter than normal.

"No. After what dad said I just run to my room, crying. So I have an older brother and my parents sold him. I-i can't believe this." Before I could say anything else, I started crying again. Zayn walked up to me and hugged me.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot to say. I convinced Dream to let you join the SMP." He said smiling "Wha-WHAT?!" I was shocked. "The dream? The green man? The smiley face?" I added saying it as fast as I can. "Woah! Woah! Calm down." He giggled. "Yes. The dream" I just blinked at him. "Dude.. This turned into 0 to 100 so fast" I said still blinking rapidly to him. He just laughed.

"Well since you said Angelo was a fan of Dream. I told him about his birthday and him hoping to see Dream someday" He said sitting down on his swing. "Zayn. I'm so lucky. You and Sapnap are friends. I- wow." I just still shocked.

He started laughing and looked at his phone. He cursed. "It's midnight, we should head home. We still had a big day in the morning." I nodded. "Your-" I got interrupted by him. "You can keep it. Now let's get you home" He said again before grabbing my arm pulling me back to the streets.

~••••~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groan, rubbing my eyes as I sat up. Grabbing my phone and turning the alarm off. 'This happens when you ruined your sleep schedule... Wait a minute'. It's Angelo's birthday!! I almost screamed but I calmed myself down.

I went through my morning routine and went downstairs to be greeted by Willie's wife, Pauleen. I looked around seeing the place is already decorated.

After eating breakfast, I heard my phone going off I looked at it. 'Dreamwastaken sent you a message'

"Ah! Is this Rain?" I almost dropped my phone from the text. Dream?! The Dream?!. "Hello? Hello?" I was pulled back to reality when he texted again since he already knew I seen the message. "Oh sorry about that. But yes this is Rain." Sweat started coming out of my body. I was very nervous. "A bird told me about you and I wanted you to join the SMP. Oh I actually forgot. Today is your brother's birthday right?" "U-umm. Yeah." "Sorry to be rude but I haven't introduce myself. I'm Clay A.K.A Dream" "I already know you and beside I think the bird is ZaynMeh0?" "Oh are you friends with Zayn?" "Yes. We are friends. Umm. So are you telling me, what time we are gonna stream or what?" Oh god. That sounded a bit rude. "Oh yes. Sorry. 4 pm sounds good. Well I better go. Nice talking to you Rain" I was blinking rapidly at my phone. Scrolling to the text once again. I decided to text Zayn

Zaynipoo

Dude WTF!
Dream just texted me!-

-Knew it Lmaooo

I hate you sooo much
Bean stalk-

-Don't be a mad gremlin! Well bye gotta take a bath!

I rolled my eyes sending 'Cya' and started helping with decorating and stuff for the party.

Hours later Zayn and the twins are hiding in my bedroom. As I saw my aunt's car parking on the side. With the happy Angelo skipping to the door. 3, 2 ,1

"SURPRISE" We all yelled as Angelo opened the door with a very wide smile.

I chuckled. "Well. I have another surprise for you. Cmon!" I held a hand for Angelo to grab and he excitedly grabbed my hand and now we're in front of my bedroom door.

I opened the door revealing Zayn and the twins holding out the presents on their hands. And of course. Angelo let my hand go and runs to Zayn "ZAYN!!" He yelled hugging him. Aww's escaped from the twins mouth while I was just standing there, smiling looking at them.

I looked at my phone 1 pm. 3 more hours and he will meet dream. I smile imagining his reaction when Dream is going to say his name. I chuckled.

"Well you two stop being wholesome and let's go eat downstairs." They all yelled and runs downstairs leaving me in shock. I shook my head "THIS IS THE REASON! ZAYN IS STILL A KID!" I yelled from the room then going down to join them.