Chapter 7 - {Old faces, First Death}

3 weeks had passed and I'm still in this damn room. And now I'm just spacing out sometimes.

I even heard that Eret has betrayed L'manberg and now on the Dream's side. He mostly visit me. I talked to him sometimes and sometimes we're just here sitting in silence. This day I was all alone, nightfall was coming.

The door busted open and I looked, revealing Eret. "Come with me." He said. "I can't go out Eret. Dream will kill me and you." He sighed. "2 days ago, he spilled saying he kidnapped you and now Tommy and him are on one on one. Come. With. Me." My eyes widen.

He held a hand, and me quickly grabbing it and we sprint out the community house to the wooden path. I run pass Fundy looking at Tommy and Dream having a stare off.

Dream looked at me and back to Tommy but then looked at me again. "Eret! What is she doing here?!" Dream shouted. Tommy was already looking straight at me, everybody was. "George, sapnap deal with her." I heard Dream added and now Sapnap pulled me by the arm pulling me towards George who was holding a rope.

30 seconds later, my arms and legs are now tied up as I saw Dream walking to us.

He grabbed me by my cheeks. "Why did you agree to go out?"  He said. He was very scary now than before. I didn't say anything.

Just looking at him straight in the eyes. He let go of me. "D-don't kill him. H-he's just a c-child!" I said. He didn't response, just walking to the path again.

I saw Tommy was looking at me, I looked back at him. His eyes are wet, he's crying. I smiled weakly and he smiled back before returning his serious face to Dream.

It started. They were back to back. And wil. He started counting.

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

6..

7..

8..

9..

.
.
.
10 paces,fire.

Tommy took the shot first. Almost getting dream in the foot but dream moved away. Dream shot one, missing Tommy since Tommy jumped to the water. Tommy got out of the water and shoot another one, missing Dream a few inches on the waist. He then shoot another one...Hitting Tommy directly in the stomach.

My stomach flipped. I stared in horror as Tommy fell back down in the water.

The L'manberg troops screamed and yelled as Tubbo went in to save Tommy. I was hyperventilating. I started screaming. More like screaming in pain.

The ropes started turning to dust. Everyone stared in shocked except Tubbo, him crying with Tommy in his lap.

I weakly stand up and started walking towards Tubbo and Tommy, stealing a Regen pot in Dream's pockets as I walk pass him.

I sat beside Tommy pulling the arrow out and immediately opening the potion. Putting some of the liquid in the wound. I rip some of my clothes to patch it up. I sighed before playing with the both of their hairs. "He will be fine, Toby" I said softly smiling at him. He just nodded.

I looked towards Wilbur and Fundy. "Are you guys just gonna stare or are you going to help?" They immediately walked up to us, helping Tommy up.

I stand up helping Tubbo and hugged him. "Do not let him do this again. I know he's gonna get even more worried since he saw me. He will do anything just to bring me back to L'manberg. So Tubbo, please do not let him do this ever again." Patting his back as I whispered everything to him. "T-thank you Rain." He said back before letting go, running to the others.

I smiled and turn my head back to Dream, my smile turning into a frown.

I walked to Eret grabbing him by the arm and starts going back to the community house. "Wh-" I interrupted him. "Don't."

I looked at him in the corner of my eye seeing him nod. I eventually got to my 'room'  letting his arm go and sat on the bed. I sighed.

"I don't want to talk to anyone right now." I said, him nodding again before opening the door, meeting with Dream's hand almost gonna do a knock.

Eret was shocked but calmed down. "I need to talk to her" Dream said in a  serious voice.

Eret looked back at me, only to see me turn and face the wall. "Dream, s-she doesn't want to talk to anyone for a moment." I heard Eret said.

The door closes but I can still feel someone was watching me. I turned again only to meet with the smiley mask.

I groaned in frustration and turned again. "How did you do that?" He said. I stayed silent. "I'm talking to you, Rain. How did you do that?"

No words escaped my mouth, so I'm just laying down, staring at the wall. After a few minutes, the door opened and slammed shut. I decided to let my sleep take the win.