Chapter 18 - {Surprise, Sleep with you}

"(Y/NNNNNNNNN)!!!!" Someone called from a call.

While I'm on the bathroom, doing my business. I groaned. George shut uppp!. I flush the toilet and went back to my monitor.

"George shut up! I have a wireless headset! I can hear you perfectly! So stop yelling!" I yelled back. "Oh oops. Sorry." He said.

"Now get onnn! I'm waiting at your spawn!" He added. "Jesus! Ok! Ok wait!" I replied clicking on the server and got meet up with George's Minecraft face.

"Oh god. Space please?" I said and he backed up a bit. I looked at my laptop, the chat saying 'welcome back' 'how are yous' and some questions about what happened.

"Gremlin!" The donation sounded. "Zayn shut up!!" I yelled. George laugh and gestured me to follow him. I decided to follow, out of l'manberg to walking into the wooden path to the community house.

I can see movements from the house and just looked at George confused. I was about to question him when he stopped from the door of the house.

"Go in." He said. I opened the door and to my surprise everyone was there. I looked in the Minecraft chatbox, them all saying 'Welcome back'.

"Awww!" I said before going in. I looked at everyone and Dream placed a block in front of me and Eret placing a cake on top of it.

Everyone joined the call yelling of course. "Tommy shut up!" "Guys shut up (Y/N) just came back." "Hallo!" "Shush!" "SHHHHHHH!" A lot of shushes and shhhh's. I let a laugh out.

And yet again fell with my chair behind me, my feet were the only thing that can be seen from the camera.

"Ack!" I yelled and sighed as the chair let another loud 'tug'. I stand up and fix the chair and sat down. "What was that noise?" Tommy said

"She fell down her chair again." Dream now said. And everyone was now laughing and giggling while my chat was 'Are you ok?' 'You good bro?' 'Do we need to call the ambulance?' 'You alright?'.

I shake my head from side to side and looked at the camera. "Am I good, chat?" I giggled. "Yeah! I'm good." Me and the others just decided to talk then build a second house or just build a parkour arena and parkour for 2 hours.

It was fun. Very fun indeed. "Actual roleplay tomorrow right?" I asked and everyone said yes. "Alright! That's it for today guys. I had fun and I hope you guys had fun aswell. On to tomorrow's stream! SEE YA!" I yelled and ended the stream. I texted Dream.

DreamWasTaken

Dude I literally had ✨fun✨ thank you!-

-No problem ❤

A heart really?-

-I mean yea? Is that bad?

No! No! It's not-

Umm hey clay?-

-Yeah?

Can we call again? 👉👈-

-Sure I'm not doing anything
today so sure

Nice! Thank you-

-Aww why? Is my voice calming for you?

Shut up Green man! Just call!-

And he really did call. I answered happily "Hey!" I said "Well it looks like someone is happy to talk to me hmm?" "Shut up green man!" He giggled "Hey clay?" "Yeah?" "Can I see your face?" I said.

There was 10 seconds of silent then "Yeah sure" He said "Wait what?! Are you serious?" I replied. He hummed a yes and asked to call in facetime. I answered the call and. Oh my god. His brown (( Don't ask me. It's from the lighting)) hair was messy and his green eyes. Anyone can melt from those eyes. Wow.

"Take a picture it will last longer" I heard him say. I just smirked taking a screenshot. His eyes widen "Don't worry I'm not gonna share this to anyone." I giggled.

"Well then, smile!" He said. I smiled at the camera and him taking a screenshot as well. We decided to talk until dinner time again.

We ended the call and I walked down to the kitchen still a bit flustered on how good looking he is. "So why are you red?" My dad looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhh.. Nothing?" I bit my lips and looked away "Do you have a boyfwiend?" Michael now said while Angelo was still eating food not minding everyone talking about me.

"Well I don't think he likes me anyway. So?" I said sitting down "Oh cmon, don't get your hopes down. And this guy better be the one" Michael said again.

"Oh cmon mike. Let your sister have a breather after all every since highschool 10 boys decided to date her." Dad now said, my jaw dropped and looked at him.

"Dad!! They are just my friends!" I was now getting redder. The two just laughed while I stuff myself with some corn and steak not minding the two so they would leave me alone.

After dinner, I went to my room to take a shower. And yet again singing in the shower. Mostly STFD and Bad romance.

Once I was done I changed into my pajamas and just plopped out my bed. My eyes were already shut when my phone rings. I groaned and looked at my phone noticing Clay is calling. I answered and he was laying on the bed as well, a pillow covering half his face. "Hey." He said. "Hi" I replied "So why you calling?" I added. "I just called to say Good night" he said. I glared at him.

"Well then Mr.WasTaken good night to you too as well" I almost ended the call when "Don't end it! I just want to talk." I stopped my finger from going to the button and giggled. "Well alright, clay." And so we talked and talked for hours, telling stories about our childhood or maybe just some stories in general. I yawned and before I knew it. I was already sleeping.

(Dream's POV)

I was telling a story about me and Drista when I got interrupted by soft snores. I looked back at my phone only to meet the ceiling of her room and some soft snores. She's sleeping. I smiled "Goodnight (Y/N) I love you." I realize what I said and just smiled before ending the call. And then I fell into a dreamless sleep.