Chpater 47 - {End (2/2)}

"How did you guys found me?" I spoke  looking at each one of them.

"I manage to put a compass in one of your pockets when we met." Clay said before walking a bit closer to me.

"Stop!" I yelled. Clay stop walking looking up at me.

I scan through my pockets to feel a flat circle. I took it out and it was the compass, he gave to me months ago.

I threw it away. "No."

They look at me a bit confuse.

"You're not gonna stop me!" I yelled before jumping to the dark endless portal.

"NO!" They all said.

•••••~•••••

I landed on the obsidian platform and started bridging to the flying island. I manage to get there in time when I saw the 4 of them landed on the obsidian.

I run to the middle where I see the sleeping dragon but before I get there a guy teleported in front of me. Philza.

"(Y/N)! Stop! You don't need to do this!" He said.

"No Dad. I need to do this!" I spoke before pushing him away.

I almost got the dragon.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard a shout. I look behind me to see Ranboo.

"I-I remember now. (Y/N) please! Don't do this!"

"Oh. So you remember that I'm your sister. So you remember that time when you stabbed me. When you left me behind few years ago ALONE WITH AN ABUSIVE FATHER!" I yelled very loud.

I saw everyone's face in shock. Until I heard the dragon's roar.

It's awake.

I look behind to the dragon.

"WELCOME HOME! (Y/N) (L/N)!" I said to myself before going straight to the dragon.

I started laughing maniacally before feeling something growing on my back. My wings are back.

I look at them before smirking. I flew up in the sky as the dragon turned into purple smoke.

"NO! DON'T! (Y/N)!"

As the smoke came to me. I feel myself separating. And that's what happened.

My real body and my old body got separated.

I started falling on the ground but I didn't hit the ground. I look at who caught me. Clay.

He just smiled before running to the others still carrying me.

"Hahaha!! (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N). You're so stupid. You know that right?." My old body spoke.

I manage to get off clay's arms and stand up looking at her.

She's the girl on my dreams. "Ranboo." I spoke before looking at the tall white and black man beside me.

"No! I'm not gonna do that!" He said.

"Enough chit-chat. Let's have some fun!" My old body spoke again before hitting us with a ender charge.

All of us move out the way. We started running to different pillars. Clay was with me. I felt something on my back.  I looked behind me. I still have my wings!

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" She yelled before hitting one pillar with her ender charge.

"Dre-Clay! Do you have any sword?" I spoke looking at clay.

He handed me a netherite sword.

"(Y/N)! If you kill her, you'll kill yourself too!" I heard ranboo.

I bite my lips, looking up at Clay before kissing him. He kissed back. The world turned into slow motion. My old body's ender charges were the only thing I could hear.

"I'll miss you." I said before seeing his eyes filled with tears.

"No. Don't say that. We still have a family to take care of, right?"

The sadness in his voice got me. "Clay it's either we all die or we all live. So please let me have this." I said before wiping his tears.

He kissed me one more time before letting go. 

"I love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Clay."

I walked out of the pillar. And started walking towards her.

"WHAT? GIVING UP ALREADY?"

"No I wouldn't give up." I said before spreading my wings wide, flying to her height.

"You do know if I hurt you, I'll hurt myself to."

"That's the fun part."

She smirked before summoning a sword in her hands. "Let the fight begin."

•••••~•••••

We flew towards each other. Clashing our swords together. Every hit she did, I block it and every hit I did, she block it.

My eyes widen as I manage to slice one of her wings.

The familiar pain went through my body as we both fall down to the ground. Hitting the end floor making a small crack through it.

I stood up first as she started standing up. The pain was still in our body.

It's the perfect time to do this.

I run towards her, slicing some deep wounds on her body. As I feel myself getting tired from the large amount of pain I could feel. My eyes started to fall.

"I'm sorry myself." I mumbled.

Before stabbing her straight in the heart.

I fall down to the ground. As I saw a part on my chest very bloody.

I killed her.

I killed myself.

I smile before closing my eyes.

"(Y/N)!!" Was the last thing I heard.