Chapter 20 - {A welcomed friend}

I leaned my back against the tree watching Will and Tommy dig a hole from the side of a small hill.

I was keeping guard for a bit. A few minutes later, both of them came out of the hole, dirt and dust covered their old uniform and some of their faces with a broken pickaxe on hand. They went to the stream and wash their faces before looking back at me.

"This is so unfair for us." Tommy said bothering the sweet silence I was getting.

"Wilbur." He added before looking at the brunette beside him. ((Was it brunette?? Uhhh. I forgot))
"You know we have to fight back." He said again.

"I know." Wilbur said not looking at tommy before standing up going to the crafting table to craft another pickaxe. "And we can't do it alone!" Tommy yelled watching Wilbur's every move.

He just hummed before realizing what he was about to hear. He dropped his pickaxe. I was just silent watching them, looking back and forth from Tommy and Wilbur. "I know who can-" Tommy got interrupted by Wilbur.

"No. Tommy. No. We can't have another american in here. Yes I know (Y/N) is american." He said pointing at me who still have the dark blue hood on my head.

"But she prove her loyalty to me. To L'manberg! So I trust her. She's even here with us right now! Doing her duties guarding me and you! The exiled ex-president and vice president of L'manberg, tommy!" He yelled.

"Wilbur please calm yourself. Go rest up I'll finish digging the hole with Tommy." I said. He then placed the pickaxe on top of the crafting table before going back inside the hole and sat down on the orange bed he placed not so long ago.

I looked at Tommy. "Tommy, Will is just having a bad time. I know who you are talking too. The blade. But you know how will Wilbur feel about this, right?" I said talking towards the blond boy.

"I do know (Y/N) but we have to fight back! We have to get L'manberg back from th-that monster! He stole Tubbo! He got Niki! He got them!" He was now tearing a bit.

"Tommy." I said before hugging the teen.

"I'll try my best to talk to Wilbur.  Now let's go back to digging." I smiled, letting him go.

He smiled back going to the crafting table before tossing me the pickaxe Wilbur made.

I caught it in my hands and smiled as he started walking to the hole with a newly made pickaxe, I followed him making sure to block the door way before going down.

We started digging more and more until we dug another hole leading into a dark cave?

"Tommy get a torch." I said and he went up. I walked forward only to meet a drop. I quickly grab the sides of the wall before I fall.

"Woah there, fella! Almost fall." I heard tommy behind me with a lit torch in hand. I grabbed it and held it up high.

"This isn't a cave." I said looking around. "This is a ravine" He said before taking a step forward. My eyes widen when he did that. I quickly grabbed the back of his uniform and pulled him back.

"You actually didn't saw the drop?" I said looking at him sitting on the ground with a terrified look. "Well you didn't told me?!"

"Well. Let's make this a home." I said before seeing a zombie spawning on the far end corner of the ravine.

~••••~

I groaned sitting on the ground. The whole ravine was now lit up from top to bottom.

While tommy, he was adding a staircase from the small shack we have upstairs down to the bottom where I was sitting.

I wiped the sweat on my forehead before sitting up. I looked to the top seeing Tommy and Wilbur walking down to me.

"Oh you're awake." I said looking at Will. "I came up with a conclusion. But TommyInnit. You have to talk to him." Tommy stopped at what he was doing and looked back at Wilbur.

His eyes sparking with joy. "What made you change your mind?" I said.

"I had a dream, of us in L'manberg once again. We were happy. So I guess I'll have to agree but Tommy, you're talking to him not me." He said again.

Tommy started jumping in joy, making me chuckle same with Wilbur. "We should sleep. I'll take first watch." I said.

"I'll send the letter now! He should be here by midnight, if he see you as an enemy just tell him you're with big boy TommyInnit!" Tommy said before tossing the cobblestone stairs towards me and Wilbur and him running up to the shack.

I shook my head before finishing the stairs. "You really like that kid huh?" Will said behind me.

"Even tho tubbo is not here, he's just trying to be happy with me and you, Will. I know he's broken. Because tubbo is not here with us right now. But to be honest, I might have to go undercover tomorrow, I need to see Niki or maybe tubbo." I said before looking back at Will.

He nodded, he just trust me too much. He knows I won't ever betrayed him. Even when the greatest fighter is going to be with us.

I smiled before going up to the shack and saw Tommy already sleeping. "Tired huh?" I chuckled to myself before going outside to watch as I saw the sun going down on the horizon.

~••••~

I was on the tree lines looking at everything. When I heard rustling behind me.

I looked behind to only meet with a sword near my throat and dark red hooded figure. "Nice seeing you again, Mr. Blade." I said. I saw his hand tighten on the handle.

"Don't worry I'm with the child." I added. His hand softened and took his sword off my throat putting it on its sheath on his waist.

I jumped down on the ground, him following short after. "They are sleeping for now. I suggest you would too since you just came here from a long adventure." I keep my serious face looking back at him.

He just hummed and I push the hidden door open revealing the sleeping teen on the orange bed and Wilbur sleeping beside the bed, his head leaning on the edge of the bed with a blanket on him.

Tommy must have woken up and put the blanket on him. I smiled at the scene before letting the blade in. I closed the door and gestured him to follow me to the underground to the ravine.

"I built this before Mr. Soot agreed on with you." I pushed another hidden door open revealing a tiny lit room with two pink beds on the far left of the room.

"Decorate it whenever you like. I still have to take watch." He hummed again taking his hood off, letting his long braided hair flew out.

He nodded. I nod as well before walking out the room. The door closed behind me. I looked back at the door before going back up to watch until morning.