Chapter 15 - {Power?}

(Wilbur's POV)

Me and the others were screaming
(Y/N)'s name but I feel something off from her. She was hitting techno in a fast speed.

Techno dropped down from the ground and looked at her. But the worst was. (Y/N)'s eyes changed into deep black. Her whole eyes turned black. Techno had the face of fear. I mean like who wouldn't get scared when your opponent's eyes turned deep black.

"I'm crazy but you liked that!" She said in this demonic high pitched voice walking to techno with the end of her sword was stuck in the ground.

"I bite back!" She said again but swinging her sword on his chest.

"Daisies on your nightstand" She grabbed techno by his collar pulling him closer to herself.

"Never forget it" She threw him back to the ground.

"Blossom in the moonlight" She swings her hand to the sky "Screw eyes." She looked back at techno. "Glacial with the blue ice." She said before grabbing techno in the hair.

"I'M TERRIFYING!" She yelled before sliding her sword in his neck immediately killing techno.

She won. Everyone was chanting her name but some were scared.. I-i- she did it. She did it AGAIN!.. I told myself and looked at Niki. She looked back at me with a worried face. She noticed it too. I looked back at (Y/N) again and saw her eyes turned back into those (E/C) orbs and she just passed out. Me and Niki teleported to her and grabbed her before she falls.

(RL)

Me and Niki were yelling at (Y/N). She literally passed out in real life too.

I got worried almost calling her father but I stopped when someone yelled her name in the call. We knew the voice, her father.

"What happened?" We heard him. "Sir (L/N). She done it again." Niki said making him gasped. "I'll let her rest, let her friends know she won't be streaming or going to social media until I calmed her down." He spoke again before leaving the call.

"Niki?" I said. "Let's just let her rest. She needs it." I can hear her voice wanted to cracked.

She was about to cry when suddenly she left the call and stopped her stream. I sighed looking at chat. "I know chat. I know. Niki's gonna be fine. Same with (Y/N).

Well I have to inform everyone about her not gonna be streaming for days. Bye chat." I said before ending the stream. I texted the group.

SMP group chat

Wilby
Hey guys. So if you
watched mine or Niki's stream.
We spoke to (Y/N) father and she
won't be streaming or
playing minecraft for days-

Beeman
-Yeah I watched it. Hope she's alright

GreenAlien
-But the question was. How did she do that? I was chatting techno and he said he felt fear when he looked at her eyes

Purple dude
-Wait. So no one knows?

Gogy
-what do you mean purpled?

Child
-YEAH PURPLED! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

Language
-I know it. I'm just being a good friend and kept it a secret

Purple dude
-Ok so. Bad knows, I and Ranboo also knows it

Wilby
Me and Niki knows it-

Queen Niks
- Guys please just shut up about her for a moment. She could die! So please let's just think about the SMP or something?...

GreenAlien
- Die?!

Gogy
- Die????

Samsung refrigerator
- Die?!?!!??

The message continues with everyone saying it except Bad,Purpled, Ranboo and Niki.

'Queen Niks kicked Language,Purple dude, Enderman and Wilby from the group'

'Queen Niks left the group'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Nihachu added you, BadBoyHalo, Purpled and Ranboolive in the group'

Nihachu
- Guys. Let's keep this a secret from everyone.

BadBoyHalo
- You're right Niki. Well now skeppy was spamming me what was the secret but I'm kinda ignoring him a bit?

Purpled
- Let's not talk about this ever again.

WilburSoot
Agreed-

Ranboolive
- Now we have to convince everyone to not say it in front of her.

Ranboo is right.. We have to convince everyone including Dream. He sounds like he's very worried about her. I sighed before typing "K. Plan tomorrow. Sleep today I'm tired!" I typed they all said ok and I turned my phone off putting in on my nightstand. And tried to sleep.