Chapter 17 - {Ship?, Dream}

3 days had passed.

"Yeah, I'm fine Zayn" I said still laying on the bed on my side, my phone in hand with Zayn on facetime. "I know but I'm still worried you know? Are you gonna stream tomorrow? Everyone clearly missed you." He said, taking a bite on his sandwich. "Yeah I might have to stre-" My eyes widen as a notification popped out 'DreamWasTaken missed a call'. "Hey (Y/N)!" I heard him yell. I look back at Zayn. "Umm. Dream is calling? Uhh I'm gonna call back later" I said before ending the call and decided to call Dream.

Ring

Ring

Ring

He answered. "Hey! You alright? Are you okay with using your phone now? How you feeling? Are you go-" I cut him off "Clay I'm fine. I'm alright. And yes, my dad said I can use my phone now. I'm gonna stream tomorrow and I think our manhunt might have to wait." I said.

He sighed in relief. "T-tha-" He cleared his throat "That's good." He added. "Okay, so you just called me to know if I'm okay huh?" I sassily said. He just giggled a little. "Sto-stop! Shut the fuck up" He said. I chuckled. We ended up talking for at least 4 and a half hours.

"And my dad said 'Thank you' even though my mom was beside him. We got home and mom walked in front of him and mocked the girl 'Hey~! I like your shirt' and mocked my dad as well and just said 'Oh shut up dumbass' but they didn't know I was listening and just sung with the happy birthday tune to my mom 'jelly jelly jelly, jelly jelly jelly, je-jelly je-jelly, je-je-jelly jelly~!' And I was grounded" I said in between laugh. Clay was laughing through out the whole story. Clay's laugh weirdly calm me. Maybe I'm just happy that he's happy?

Hmm I don't know. Our laughs got interrupted by someone knocking on my door. "Come in" I yelled, just a bit loud for them to hear. The door opened revealing my dad. "Dinner's ready." He said and closing it back again.

"Wait it's night time already?" I looked at the time on my phone. "Oh god it's literally 7pm." I said a bit shocked. "Well we've been talking for a while, I haven't notice the time either aswell I better sleep and you should eat." He said.

"Wait you aren't gonna eat?" I asked him before he even hit the end call button. "I already ate earlier and besides I'm not hungry so I'll just sleep it, alright? Well good night (Y/N)." He replied. "Oh ok Clay! Good night clay!" I smiled and he ended the call. I put my phone on charge and went downstairs to eat.

30 mins later, I was at my phone again scrolling through social media. I went through Twitter to only meet with the trending of #(Ship name). Umm.. Why? I decided to look through it. Only seeing fan arts of Clay and me. Sometimes kissing, sometimes side by side fighting. I texted Zayn.

Zaynipoo

Hey bean stalk! Why am I trending with dream?-

-Uhhh... Trending?

Check twitter dumbass-

-Oh my god.. You are trending! But with dream?

Are you blind or just plainly stupid?-

-Ouch!

Now are you gonna tell me why am I trending with dream?-

-I have no clue about that. I promise! Oh yeah, you should sleep there's a big day tomorrow!

Okay?-

Fine night night!-

I closed my phone and went to sleep.

My eyes opened only to meet up with the blue sky and sun. What? I thought and sat up. The surroundings were very familiar. I decided to walk a bit farther into the woods to meet a village.

Wait. No way. The villagers smiled and waved at my way. This is- this is the first village. This is-.. Is this? I shook my head and smiled back and waved, walking farther into the village to notice a big house.

Am I-. I got pulled out by my thoughts when a wolf tackled me to the ground. I looked at the wolf, those blue eyes, the pale white fur.

I run my fingers to his fur. I pushed the wolf away from me when I saw those crystal blue eyes turned red. And now everything was on fire.

The village was on fire, the house was on fire. I looked at the entrance of the village to only see myself. A clone of me, on her knees crying her eyes out. I then saw a figure behind her, behind a tree looking at her.

I haven't gotten a look from the figure's face since it just started running farther into the woods leaving my clone to just cry, watching the village, she upgraded, she had friends with, a cute little wolf pet and an iron golem for a best friend.

Time fast forward to my clone standing in front two tombstones. One written with 'RIP Miles' and the other 'RIP Nuro the golem'. She gave a blue orchid to miles and a poppy for Nuro.

"I will avenge you two. That person will suffer till they are dead. For good" me and her said in sync. And everything went away like dust.

I woke up to meet with the alarm on 3:15 am. I sigh but I felt a note on my hand. I grabbed my phone, turning the flashlight on looking at the paper.

It said it again "I will avenge you two. That person will suffer till  they are dead. FOR GOOD". What the heck is happening?. I decided not to sleep and just play with my phone. Still shocked about what happened..