Chapter 10 - {Old Friends, Back Together}

(Minecraft)

I was walking around the SMP side since Dream already allowed me but Sapnap and Eret must be always by my side.

I sighed before going to Purpled's spaceship. Only to meet with a half white and black tall character, walking out the bubble elevator. "Ummm.. Who ar-" I got cut off "I'm Ranboo, Purpled's friend". ((Are they friends?)) He said before letting me in with my two 'bodyguards'.

I saw Purpled, looking at his chests and turned to look at me. "Oh hey Rain!" He said, standing up before tossing me a diamond sword. "Wannna duel?" He added.

I looked at him, smirking. "I thought you never asked." We blocked the bubble elevator and went to opposite sides. He even threw a normal bow and some arrows towards me. We got to our armors and stared at each other.

He ran to me first swinging his sword towards my stomach.

I jump backwards before the sword hit the armor. I pulled my bow and aimed to his head. I missed. He started running towards me again. I went under his legs, sliding down and took a swing on his back hitting the armor making him fall down.

I smirked and aimed to his head again. I let the string of my bow go but he rolled over missing it just barely. He got up and aimed his bow to me. I was timing it so if he let it go, he would miss. But my calculations was wrong.

I went to the left only to get shot on the chest. I glared at him, taking the arrow out and running towards him. I swung my sword to him only for him to block it.

Both of the swords making noises as the metal was scrapping on each other. It went for a minute before we pulled away from each other.

We smiled at each other before running towards each other again. I strike first, him blocking then I put my foot around his leg and dragged him down.

I aimed my sword to his neck. We were panting, he chuckled and I chuckled as well, putting the sword on its sheath on my waist and held a hand for Purpled.

He took it and I helped him to his feet. We looked at my two bodyguards, Sapnap and eret, Sapnap with a shocked face and eret smirking.

"That's the Rain I know." Eret said. Me and Purpled just snickered and started laughing. "This Rain ain't going no where, eret." I said with a sassy voice.

We unblock the elevator and started going down. We got down on the ground.

And I stretched my body and looked at the three boys. Sapnap was still looking at me and Eret and Purpled were talking, something about PvP and more boy stuff that I'm not interested in.

Sapnap walked to me "Who are you?" He said. I looked at him like he's crazy "What do you mean?" I asked. "No literally, who the heck are you?" He said again.

"Um. Hi! I'm SoftRain, Rain for short?" I'm literally eyeing him like he's crazy. I walked to the other two backwards still eyeing Sapnap before turning to them and started talking.

"Sapnap is getting crazier." I whispered to them. "Why? What happened?" Purpled asked. "He asked me who am I" I whispered again. "What did you say?" Eret now said "Um?. My name? Rain? What am I gonna say? My status? Bruh." I said which purpled chuckled too. "Typical Rain." He said. "No. No. Classic rain." Eret said joining the chuckle. "Hmm.. What do you guys wanna do?" I said after their tiny giggle off. "We could walk around or maybe do a duel again?" Purpled said.

"Maybe." I said. We started walking without Sapnap. But before I knew it the green hoodie guy jumped in front of us. We stared at him. He pushed both of the guys out of his way and grabbed my arm pulling me away from them. 

We walked in silence then before I know it.

We got to l'manberg's area. He let me go. "Go and don't come back." I looked at him, running off the distance. I stared in confusion at the walls and started running towards the walls of L'manberg.

I pushed the gates open and saw Fundy sleeping on the side of the gates. I miss everyone. I smiled and let Fundy get his sleep before walking to the caravan.

I opened the doors walking inside meeting with Wilbur's confused,tired and happy face. Tommy's happy face and Tubbo's confused and happy face. Tommy ran to me and hugged me, same with Tubbo.

I smiled and hugged them back, I cried on their shoulders hugging them tightly.

We let go each other and Wilbur walked up to me and hugged me even more tighter. "I'm sorry. I got mad at you. I'm sorry. I'm so so sor-" I cut him off. "It's fine Will. I'm fine now but." I pulled him off me. "Dream just let me go. Why?" I looked at them.

"I gave both of my discs to exchange to our independence and you." Tommy said softly looking at the ground.

"Oh. Tommy." I walked to him and hugged him. He hugged back and started crying on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Rain. I-i just missed your company." He said in between sobs. "Tommyinnit, crying on a woman's shoulder. Why yes." I chuckled, he pulled away from me.

"Hey! Not pog! Woman!" Tommy yelled while Tubbo and Wilbur started laughing. Tommy started laughing as well.

"Well this is fucking wholesome." We looked behind us, looking at the fox guy and started laughing. We all shared a laugh.

It feels so great to be back.