Chapter 11 - {Face, the election}

Walking around L'manberg, to the walls then the whole area was a nightmare since Wilbur told me to not go outside the walls ever again.

I missed Purpled, Ranboo, Eret and Bad. They were the only ones I trust when I was 'technically' kidnapped by Dream.

I decided to train my fighting and bowing skills to pass the time. This the 4th day after I got released by Dream. I'm still curious tho. Why did Dream just let me go? I know he would have thought about just keeping me for advantages to Tommy but he didn't. That was really confusing.. Hmm..

Time had passed, it was already night time.

I went to the lake to wash my face only to feel tingling on the back of my neck. Someone was watching me but I can't see them.

I decided to calm myself down and does some normal stuff to make sure the 'someone' doesn't know about me literally looking for them. I pick my diamond sword from mine and Purpled's duel and pick my bow putting it on my back. In the corner of my eye I saw someone moving in the woods.

"Rain!" I heard someone yell, making me jump. I looked in front of me to see Tubbo. "Tubbo! Hey!" I replied. "You look like you've seen a ghost, are you alright?" He asked. I looked back towards the woods and back to Tubbo.

"Yeah I'm fine Tubbo, thanks for questioning. So is it my turn to take watch?" I asked, he shook his head.

"No Wilbur said, Him and Fundy are gonna take watch. He also said Niki is gonna be arriving tomorrow morning so let's go to sleep. You can sleep with me and tommy if you like?" He said smiling.

"No Tubbo. Go sleep with Tommy, I'll go to Niki's house and sleep there. Alright?" I ruffled his hair after he nodded and I started walking to Niki's house to sleep.

I went to lay on the pink sheets and didn't mind about my combat shoes and mask still on. Well Niki already knows my true self and gender, even Wilbur and Tommy. How did tommy knew?.. Well..

*flashback*

I was staring at myself on a mirror, tracing my scars on my face. One to the edge of my lip on the right up to my ear forming a half smile. ((If you guys know who Jeff the killer is. It's like that but only on the right side)) and one on my right eye going down the bottom of my left ear forming a slant scar.

It was pretty disgusting if you say so yourself. I sighed looking down on the ground.

My silence was ruined by someone just busted the door open. I was shocked and I look at the mirror looking behind me.

Tommy was standing in the doorway, shocked. I bit my lips and walked to him pulling him in "You do not say this to anyone else." I glared at him before grabbing my mask on a table looking back at Tommy.

He nodded. "But you're a woman?" I sighed. "Yes I am a woman.. Wilbur and Niki are the only one who knows. You can tell Tubbo about me being a woman but do not. DO NOT! Tell him about the scars." I pointed at him.

He nodded again before doing a cross motion with his finger on his chest "Cross my heart" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked out the house.

*end of flashback*

I woke up by someone shaking me. I turned around and opened my eyes to see Niki's faint face.

I took my mask off and rubbed my eyes and looked at Niki again. She smiled and I smiled back "Morning" I said softly.

"Good morning to you too" I sat up and rubbed my eyes again stretching my body. I grabbed my mask on the bed before putting it on.

"Get ready. We are going to Wilbur. He wanted a meeting." Niki said before going to the mirror fixing her hair.

I nodded and went to a chest and grabbed some baggy all black outfit and changed into it. I put black combat boots on.

And looked at her. "I'm done" she smiled at me and started walking outside. I followed her making sure my mask was in place. We got to Wilbur, the two teens and the fox was already there talking to him. "So what is it?" I spoke which the 4 boys notice and looked at me and Niki.

"So. I was planing on getting a election started because I can't always be the president of L'manberg and you guys know that. I also elected myself and Tommy for the election. And I know we will win this because we have each other. So what do you say?" Wilbur said. Everyone was silent but Tommy cheered on himself and Wilbur "Pog2020! Pog2020!" He cheered.

I chuckled and cheered as well "Pog2020! Pog2020!" Then everyone was now cheering. We will have to be ready for this election.

After that, me and Niki went back to her house and now I was sitting on a chair while Niki was sitting on her bed.

"So I never told Wilbur but I'm participating too, with Fundy. Our party name is Coconut2020." She said. "Are you sure, you really wanna join Niki?" I asked her.

"Yes I do (Y-" I cut her off "SHHHHHHH! Don't say my name out loud Niki!" I whispered-yelled. "Oops! Sorry! I just missed calling you in your real name, Rain". I smiled looking at her and she smiled back.

"Well I'm gonna go train again, cya later niks." I said before walking out the house.