Chapter 6 - {Punishment?}

Me,Tommy,Tubbo,Eret and Fundy are standing next to each other, just looking at the now closed door.

Hearing muffled voices from the outside. We can't understand it tho. I heard Fundy sighed. "I bet you guys are gonna be in big trouble." He said while looking at me and Tommy. "I don't wanna say this but it's either we are gonna get exiled or.. Yeah exiled." Said by Tommy in a soft voice. "Let's not hope about that. I was the one who steal from Dream." I look at Tommy and starts rubbing his back.

He's a bad kid from the outside but in the inside, he just wanna be loved.

A couple of minutes had passed and we're still standing but Tubbo and Tommy decided to sat down next to the lake, just talking.

The gates busted open revealing Wilbur with a very mad face. This is gonna be bad. He started running towards me but was stopped by Eret and Fundy holding him close. "How much?" He asked, his voice was a bit raspy but you can hear it loud and clear.

I gulped and looked at Tommy. His eyes told me, he was scared for me. I sighed before dropping the bag infront of our leader. He got off Eret's and Fundy's grips and starts looking at the bag, he stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes.

Fear started crawling on my spine and body, all I saw was hatred and anger on his eyes.

***

Flashes of blood and someone yelling with their axe in hand went to my mind.

"I HOPE YOU DIE!" The person yelled but I don't know who this person is. They grabbed a dagger on his back pocket I suppose and started walking to someone pinned to the walls.

Me.

But I have pure black wings on me. Everything is strange.

He started cutting my wings leaving my back a bloody mess.

***

I got pulled by my day dream causing me to look at Wilbur with pure fear.
And that's when my adrenaline came. I run to the walls and starts climbing by my pickaxe.

I jumped down and started running again. Ignoring the screams/yells of Tubbo and Tommy, mainly Tommy. I continue to run.

But the thing is there's no tears trying to stop me. I saw the green hoodie clear as day. Nothing in hand. I tried to run passed him but he grabbed me by the arm, pulling me to him. And that's when my body started getting weaker. I was crying.

I started punching his chest, but I was very weak. Tears running down my eyes as I continue punching him. He was just taking it all. Like he knows me heart and soul.

It went for a minute, before I stopped just letting him hold me closer to him. He's warm. It feels like I'm safe in his arms. I looked up at him, he was staring back at me. He let go of me, grabbing my hand pulling me somewhere.

I put my head down as I saw the black walls again. Fundy and Eret were the ones guarding now. I can feel them staring at me. We continued walking going to the community house. Pulling me to a room down in the sewers. I sat on the lime bed, still looking down at my feet.

"W-why are you d-doing this?" I finally said but my voice was very raspy.

All I get was silence then a door shutting hearing the lock as well. He locked me in here. Why tho?. I looked around the room to get used on the surrounding. A sofa opposite of the bed, another door. Maybe the bathroom, then a vent on the wall on top of the bed going straight to the other wall.

The room was plain dark green with black and white patterns on the walls. I looked up the vent and saw grass. This must be hidden. I sighed and sat down on the bed again, laying down facing the wall.

A few hours passed, I haven't sleep yet and nothing really happened. It was night time, the surrounding areas are now pitch black. But my eyes got used to it.

No light pass through the vents, it was actually pure darkness.

The door opened revealing George with a tray of food, bread,pumpkin pie and melon, and a water bottle in hand. I turned to face him. Him already sitting on the bed handing me the tray once I sat up.

I thanked him and starts eating. "G-george why did D-dream locked me h-here?" I asked him still eating the pumpkin pie. And yet again, the respond is silence, him standing up and going to the door.

"You already know" he said closing-locking the door once he walked out. It's because of the stealing huh?. I sighed finishing the food before drinking the water placing the tray on the floor.

I leaned my back to the wall. Hugging my knees as I cry softly. Why am I so weak?. I slowly lay down pulling the blanket on me. Letting my drowsiness win since I haven't slept for 3 days.