Chapter 23 - {You?!}

I looked at the three and walked to them. I grabbed a healing potion in my bag and gave it to Dream. He hesitated.

"Are you going to drink it or I'm going to make you drink it?" I said giving him the potion again.

He sighed and took the potion before pulling his mask up to his mouth, drinking the bottle.

He finish the potion and starts coughing. "Tastes bad if you haven't drink it a while." He said in between coughs.

"True." I said and turned to Niki and Eret. "Hey niki, can I stay at your house again? I'm kinda homeless?" I said.

"Sure, I have an empty room for you." She said and smiled. "Really? Thanks!" I smiled back. "Eret, let's go" I heard Niki's faint voice, she waved goodbye and I waved back.And they walked away.

I looked back at the trio. "So? You feeling good now dream?" I smirked. "Yeah, yeah whatever." He said before standing up with the help of the other two.

"Ouch." I hold my chest and had a hurt expression on my face before smirking at the three. They rolled their eyes before walking away. I decided to walk around Manberg. I really hate calling it Manberg..

After the tour for myself. I went to the Dream side, walking to purpled's UFO. I saw Ranboo and him talking on a hill. I sneaked behind them.

"BOO!" I yelled on top of my lungs. Ranboo jumped a bit and purpled screamed falling to the ground. 

I'm just laughing my ass off. "Y-you should s-see the look o-on your f-face!" I laughed. Purpled glared at me and Ranboo giggled.

I looked at him. "Hey again half enderman!" "HEY!" He yelled. I sat beside Ranboo after purpled fix himself and sat next to Ranboo. We talked, laughed and joke about random things until sun down.

(RL)
I ended my stream after 2 hours of roleplaying and talking to Grayson and Ranboo. I yawned then Dad immediately opened the door, making me jump.

"Dad?" I said. "Your real brother. I talked to him. He wanted to meet you." He said smiling.

"Wait I-i gotta meet with my brother?" I replied, standing up. "Yes you do. Tomorrow he'll be here." He said.

"Dad. Wow. Wait so he haven't met me?" "No. He only saw you as a baby and that happened." I nodded and looked down.

"Well I better sleep now, good night dad." I smiled looking at him. "Good night darling." He said back and closed the door.

Why do I feel so excited yet nervous? Maybe it's because I got to meet with my real older brother. I smiled and went to the bathroom to do my business before plopping down on the bed, immediately letting my sleep in.

~~~

I was at the living room pacing back and forth. Dad was taking my brother in.

Oh god I'm so nervous!. I groaned and sat on the couch. Taking a breather.

Angelo was at school and Michael was at work. I'm home alone. I heard tapping on the back door. I got up going to the kitchen to the door, I opened it revealing the black horse, Hood.

"What is it?" I looked at him, he shook his head side to side saying 'nothing' and ran away. I glared at him  "Just go and have fun with your girlfriend, Dickhead!" I yelled.

He immediately turned his head to me and neighed loudly before sassily walking to his stable. I snorted and closed the door.

I walked back to the living room only to see Dad and.. TECHNOBLADE?! ((Techno already did his face reveal)). "YOU?!" Me and techno yelled in sync. 

______________________________________

Short chapter qwq I cri now