Chapter 26 - {Don't leave please}

(Minecraft)

I woke up in a very familiar room. The lime walls lit up a bit because of the sun's rays on the vents. How in the world did I get here?.

I thought and crawled out the bed, going out of the room only to meet with the smiley mask looking down at me as he leaned on the wall.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked, I can hear his raspy low voice. I think he didn't sleep much.

"Yeah I actually did. But why am I here?" I questioned looking around and back up to the smiley mask.

(Dream's POV:)

I was holding a poppy in hand as I walk down the wooden path with Punz and Sapnap talking behind me. I was still playing with the flower that I haven't notice my surrounding.

We walked pass Purpled's UFO. "So Rain fallen asleep huh?" I stopped walking when I heard a voice, both Punz and Sapnap bumped into me.

"Dude why did you stop?" Sapnap spoke. I ignored him and look at the small hill beside the UFO only to find the black and white hair and the dirty blonde hair minors.

"Go without me, I'll catch up" I said before walking towards the two. I heard footsteps walking away from me.

I looked back at Sapnap and Punz, they are walking away. I looked back at the 2 only to see another head.

Their (H/L) hair was resting on the wind. The 2 minors turned around to look at me admiring her.

They just smirked "You should bring her to your room, Dream." Purpled said. I glared at him and looked back at her.

She's sleeping. She's so peaceful. "Take a picture it will last longer" Ranboo now said which triggered a memory.

***

"Take a picture it will last longer" I said, as I saw her staring at me. I did admire her quite a bit too.

Her (H/L) (H/C) hair, her (E/C) eyes. Before I even reacted I saw that she actually took a screenshot. I looked at her in shock.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna share this to anyone." She giggled, I just smirked "Well then, smile!" I said. She smiled which led me to smile also before taking a screenshot. She's so beautiful.

***

"DREAM!" Purpled yelled shaking my shoulders. I shook my head and look at him. "What?"

"You spaced out for 30 minutes!" He yelled again. "30 minutes? I swear it's just 5 mins." I reassured myself thinking how many minutes I spend in that little day dream.

"It's been 30 minutes dream." Ranboo now said. "Oh. Umm- well I should bring her back to the house. It's getting late." My voice cracked a bit as I felt a bit nervous. They nodded  and I pick her up, carrying her to the community house.

Once I got to my room, I place her on the bed and started walking away only to stop by a force.

I looked back at her, she's holding on my hoodie very tight. I sat beside her and now she's holding my wrist.

"D-don't le-leave please" I heard her whisper. Is she having a nightmare? Hmmm. I played with her hair a bit before kissing her forehead. She wouldn't know, that's for sure. Her grip loosen and a smile was forming on her mouth which led me to smile back. 

That's cute, very cute. I let out a quiet chuckle before laying beside her, holding her a bit close as I lay my chin on her head. And fallen asleep.

A few hours later. I woke up so early so I wouldn't embarrass myself towards her since I was still holding her.

I got out of the bed and slowly walking outside. I opened the door to meet with Sapnap and George.

"So I heard you brought someone home." Sapnap said while George was wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes before gesturing them to go. "Aww cmon! We wanted to meet the lucky person." George spoke still wiggling her eyebrows and now Sapnap was smirking.

"You guys already know who she is so go." I annoyingly stare at the two. They finally realized who I brought home and started walking away.

I shook my head side to side before leaning on the wall opposite of the door, waiting for her to wake up.

A couple of minutes later. Quackity came with a letter in hand. He handed me the letter without saying anything and run off. I read it.

Dear Dream,

It is with our greatest regards that we invite you to the Manberg Festival on the 16th of October. You are welcomed to come/not come in this special event as you like.

Something as off with this letter though. There are small words after the word like.

(We have a traitor in town and I know who it is. Come and watch.)

It said. A traitor huh?. I heard movement coming from inside my room so I hid the letter in my pocket before she came out.

To my surprise, she did open the door after I hid the letter. She looked up at me. I felt my cheeks burned a bit as I look at her (E/C) eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I said which made her nod a bit. "Yeah I actually did. But why am I here?" She asked.

I told her about everything except the spaced out part, the cuddle part and the letter. She just nodded and waved goodbye to me before running off.

(Back to your POV)

I realized that I need to be on Schlatt's house or else I'm dead. So I waved goodbye to the green hoodie guy and run off.

I eventually found Schlatt with Quackity near the podium as they discussed some stuffs. The goat man looked mad at me.

But I told him everything from Purpled and Ranboo to Dream putting me on his bed, with a straight face. He just nodded and I stood close to him as I'm technically his guard.

They started talking about a Festival then planning something for someone. A traitor perhaps. I leaned my back to one of the pillars on the stage as I keep watching Schlatt's and Quackity's moves.

I saw Tubbo came into view on my right eye. "Can I talk to (Y/N)?" He said.

"Sure Tubbo and let her help setting the banners and stuff for the Festival." Schlatt now said and pat Tubbo's back. He just smiled before pulling me away from the podium.