Chapter 5 - {First week? First Steal}

A/N : You already told your fans about joining the SMP. And I'm gonna make this realistic as possible.
______________________________________

I slightly opened my eyes as the light almost blinded me. I sat up, noticing I was laying down on the soft grass.

Here is it the Dream SMP. I got up and started walking. Only to feel that someone was watching me. I look over the tree tops to see a green hoodie and the smiley mask.

I smiled at him as he jumped down to meet me face to face. "You finally came. I was waiting for you." He said "Oh. Im sorry" I rubbed the back of my neck, looking at the ground to his feet. "No need. Now let's go. I'm gonna give you a tour to the SMP." I looked up at him and him just grabbing my hand pulling me as we started to run to the main land.

Once we get to the community house, I was panting, sweat covering my forehead to my face. He grabbed us some bottle of water and then gestured me to follow him to continue the tour.

~••••~

"And here is the L'manberg." He told me. I looked over the tall black walls and to the gate. "I'm not allowed to go in because of.. Reasons.." I just looked at him and back to the gate. We were about to walk away when.

"RAIN!" Me and Dream heard it then me receiving a hug from the back. "Ah! You're heavy!" I said almost falling because I'm not balancing enough.

The person let go and I just turned around to look up the tall british guy. "Will?!" I hugged him. And of course Wilbur hugged back. Me and wilbur are friends because of Niki, us three always have time for each other and going out.

"Cmon! Let me show you L'manberg!" And with that he pulled me again in L'manberg's gates. I saw Dream in the corner of my eye. Just eyeing me. Glaring. Then the gates closes on him.

"WOMAN!" Yelled by a 16 year old boy. I looked infront of me to see 2 teens and a girl "Niki!" I said before running to her and hugging her.

"Hey! You're finally here!" She said hugging me back. "Ho-" "Words spread here fast, rain". I just remembered. I hold my face to feel my mask.

I sighed in relief. "Oh yes!" Wilbur clapped his hands and 2 guys came running towards us. "So let me introduce you. So this Tommy, Tubbo, Eret and Fundy." He said pointing to one another.

"Ni-" I was cut off again "WOMAN!" "Tommy calm yourself!" I just looked at Niki. And her giving me a 'sure' look. "IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU TOO" I yelled over their arguments causing them to shut up.

I slowly calmed myself down and saw  the moon rising. It's night time. I groaned. "I'm staying at Niki's house. It's night time and I'm sure Dream won't mind me sleeping here. So ms. Nihachu, please lead the way" Niki smiled and starts walking, me following behind her and giving the 5 boys a glare.

~••••~

It's been a week and I was already friends with everyone in L'manberg. I met Purpled some days and we always hang out a lot. It's pretty fun. I got to train my fighting skills as well. How did me and tommy became friends? Well..

*flashback*

I was at the walls guarding. Night duty great~! "Hey Rain." I heard someone below me.

I looked down the walls to meet with tommy's blue eyes. I sighed "What is it, tomathy?" He made an angry sound. "Mothe-" "Don't say anything or I'll call Wilbur on you" I said before he completed the word.

He started climbing to the walls to me "Was gonna challenge you if you're good at stealing." He said before eyeing me. "Hmm.. I could get in trouble if I'm not doing my work but deal." He was shocked. "You accepted?"

"Um. Yeah? So, what about it? Let's go before they wake up!" I whispered-yelled before jumping down the wall to the ground. Tommy smirked and jumps down next to me before running towards the Dream side, me following behind him. We split up going to different houses.

After a couple of hours, we met at tommy's house. Tommy was already there sitting on the ground "How many did you steal?" He smirked.

I smirked back and dropped a large bag as some diamonds and netherites fell. He just stared at the bag and back at me in shocked. "Well who won?" I said leaning to the wall. He groaned and dropped his bag.

He only have 30 diamonds and 4 netherites while my bag was full of diamonds and netherites. "Fine you win!" He admitted his lost. I just chuckled. "Well let's go back to L'manberg before they get even more suspicious. I know wilbur will be checking on me first. So let's go!"

I grabbed my bag while tommy grabbed his and we started walking to l'manberg. We started climbing the walls with the help of our pickaxes and when we got to the top, we saw wilbur's angry face. "Um. We can explain." Me and tommy said in unison.

*end of flashback*

I groaned as the sun was getting even hotter. And I looked at tommy, he was guarding with me at the walls.

We explained wilbur what happened and said we'll be in guarding shift, day and night for 3 days. This is the second day and I was tired as hell same with tommy. "That was fun tho" he said.

I just giggled. "So how did you get that many?" He asked "Oh well. I first went to Punz's house. Good choice he got 45 diamonds and 5 netherites then to Sapnap. 3 and half stacks of diamonds and 50 netherites. Then George's. Then Zayn's. Then lastly the jackpot Dream's." I said remembering the houses I went at the stealing competition.

"You stole from Dream?!" He was shocked. "Uh? Yeah? Why? Is that bad?" I asked him. "Rain, dude! Nobody in history ever stoled from Dream! It's either you're gonna get killed or beaten to death. I like that!" He was saying that so fast. I snickered.

Then I saw the familiar green hoodie from the corner of my eye. I looked towards him. Not only seeing Dream. But George,Sapnap, Punz, Zayn, Bad, Skeppy and Purpled walking beside him.

"Uhhh..." I said. Tommy realized where I was looking and he looked as well. "Oh shit." He jumped down the wall, maybe getting Wilbur and the others. I jumped down to the gate and walked out,looking at them blankly.

"Is there a problem?" I said emotionless. "We need to speak to Wilbur. And wilbur only" Dream said in his serious tone.

I nodded before walking inside. I looked at Wilbur. "I told Niki to get out of here. And I suggest you do too,Rain." Wilbur said "No,wilbur. I'm part of L'manberg also. I'll stay here. Till I die." I said looking at him with straight blank eyes. I still had my mask on and haven't taken it off till this day. He was shocked at first but then he nodded. I nodded as well and me and Eret started opening the gates revealing Dream and the others.