Chapter 46 - {Don't jump in}

I was already at the over world in a cave, making the eyes of ender.

I groan as I continue making the eyes.

Do you think the dragon will kill us?

Or maybe he'll bow down to us?

"Can the two of you shut up so I can make the goddamn eyes peacefully?!" I yelled as the cave made my voice a bit more louder and more echo like.

Jeez you could have just speak in your mind.

You'll make the ceiling fall on top of us.

"I am literally one seconds away of killing myself. So shut up." I spoke again.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Thank you." I quickly said before finishing the making of the eyes.

I slowly walk out the cave. Sneaking past old lmanberg's boundaries and started running away.

I throw one eye and followed it going west. I caught the eye mid air before running faster.

To only meet the ocean.

I sighed before placing my crafting bench in front of me and started making a boat.

I pushed the boat in the water, hop in it and started rowing, leaving the bench behind.

I continued rowing until night time. I stopped at a small island in the literal nowhere. Made myself a campfire and rest on the ground with my arm supporting my head.

***

"Do you think we'll be together until the end?" The brown haired, green-eyed Clay said. While me and him were just laying on the ground, looking at the stars and the moon in the sky.

"I do actually. No one's gonna separate us right?" I asked, looking at him.

He looked back, smiled before pulling me closer to his chest. His arm was now supporting my head as I press my forehead on his chest.

"No one. And I'll promise that." He said and kissed my head which I felt.

I smiled before letting sleep get to me.

Then everything flashes.

"C-c-clay."

"(Y/N), it's not what you think." He said.

Tears were now in my eyes as I ran away from him, the house we built together, the lake we always swim in, the farm we used to bully each other. Everything is gone.

Everything flashes again but this time. Purple hue were surrounding my vision.

Then I see something in the distance.

Eyes.

So purple and dark. So mysterious yet familiar.

Before I step a foot. A girl teleported in front of me. Her face was half pale and black, pure black. She also have these pure black wings on her back. Her eyes were light green and (E/C) but it's more darker.

Someone teleported beside her. I look at him. Ranboo?. What is he doing here?

Ranboo then walked behind the girl. For some reason, he summoned a sword and...

Stabbed her.

I felt something sharp on my stomach. I look down to notice the end of a diamond sword was poking through it. I looked up again and saw the girl but ranboo was not behind her. I looked behind me to see him.

Ranboo..

Why?..

"I'm sorry (Y/N)"

***

I woke up in the middle of the night. Sweats were going down my forehead.

Ranboo stabbed me? Why?

I sighed sitting up. Wiping the sweat on my forehead. Before looking at the still burning campfire. I place more sticks to make the fire last longer.

I grip on my coat and techno's cape before hugging them to keep me more warmer in the cold freezing night.

"I miss Clay." I mumbled before looking at the moon above.

I miss clay as well.

Old Clay, not today's Clay.

"Yeah. I want old Clay back. The one who cares for me. The one who understands me." I sighed again hugging myself tighter.

I lay down again, hugging my knees. Letting sleep get to me like always, thinking about Clay.

•••••~•••••

I woke up in the morning. Still a bit sad at the loss of warmth on Clay's body a few years back.

I stand up before pushing my boat around the small island and started rowing again, going west.

A couple of hours later.

I saw land!

I got off the boat going further into the island. I decided to throw another eye and saw it going straight again.

I caught it mid air and started walking.

I reach a jungle and started going to the dark jungle. I made it out of the jungle to see something.

A broken down house.

I walk to it.

My mind got flashes of a great surrounding, a nice built house same with the one I am looking.

"T-this is clay's and mine's... This is our house." I said realizing where I was. I look at the lake beside the house. It was still beautiful. It still has fishes, me and dream always caught whenever we swim here.

I smile at the memory then I look to the side of the house to find a small hill. I climbed on top of it.

Memories flashes in my mind again.

"I love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Clay"
.

"Oh look a bee!"

"That's not a bee, that's a moth."

"No! Look!!"

"Oh yeah, that's a bee."

"Stupid! Hmp!"
.

"I really love the stars, Clay."

"Awe, so you don't love me?"

"Wha-HEY!! I love you too, dumbass."

"Just kidding, I love you too."
.

"Thank you for being here, (Y/N)."

"I'm supposed to be saying thank you"

"Let's just thank each other."

"Yeah! You're right!"
.
.

I smiled again. Before jumping down the small hill and started walking away from it. Wiping a tear that managed to drop down on my cheek.

I jump over the lake. I looked back at the house, smiling before running away.

I continue to run before finding a cave. I throw another eye out. It was going in the cave. What?

I walked inside to notice an exposed dungeon. No way..

I walked inside the dungeon to notice I'm in the library. I started looking everywhere from the portal.

A couple of minutes later.

There is it. The end portal that's already on.

"(Y/N). Don't jump in."

I froze but I looked behind me.

Techno, Phil, Clay and Ranboo were all here.