Chapter 38 - {Metting someone new}

I gasped loudly, sitting up as I felt the cold sweat falling down on my body.

W-what is happening?

I said to myself before looking down, checking my whole body to see if something is wrong with me.

Nothing.

I sighed in relief before looking at the window from the other side of the room. The light of the sun passing through it.

"Do you think she will remember me?" A faint voice from downstairs said.

"Let's not risk it, Phil. She doesn't need to know what happened few years ago. I'll let her visit the main island so you could get your sleep. You spend all night looking for those endermen." Another voice said.

Once I heard the ladder, I immediately laid back down, closing my eyes and forcing myself to breath slowly.

I felt a shake on my shoulders. "(Y/N), wake up."

I force a groan before opening my eyes slowly, rubbing them. Looking at techno with a tired expression.

Oh, how I love to act.

"Y-yeah?" I said tiredly before sitting up, still looking up at techno.

"Let's go to the main island. You can meet everyone now." He said before pulling me out of the bed.

I glared at him. "Go down. I'm gonna change into something cozy." I said which made him turn to the ladders and descend to the main floor.

I went to grab my bag beside the bed only to feel nothing. I look through either sides to found nothing as well.  "Tech-" I got interrupted by him.

"On the chest!" He shouted.

We definitely had the same mind-set. I chuckled quietly before looking through the chest. Looking down at my clothes. I decided to wear a white turtle neck, some regular dark blue pants, techno's dark red coat and my brown combat boots.

I smiled at the outfit and climbed down the ladder to be greeted by techno eating soup while sitting on a crafting bench. I just looked at him.

"Food." He said pointing at the bowl on top of his furnace. I look at the bowl filled with steaming soup. I grabbed it by both hands before blowing on it, taking a sip.

The warmth of the soup, did its best to give me warm in this biome.

After finishing the soup I placed it down on the furnace again. Before grabbing a water bottle on the chest beside the furnace. I throw one to techno who immediately catch it with one hand while the other still holding the bowl.

After he finish his food, placing the empty bowl next to mine. "I'll clean that later. Let's go." He spoke before grabbing his axe putting it on his sheath. And threw me my sword and bow and the quiver, which I caught in my hands.

"Wait did you-?" I got interrupted by him again.

"Yes I did. You will be uncomfortable if your weapons are still on you, right?" He said. I just nodded before putting my weapons back to its natural places.

He grabbed his other coat when he saw I was still wearing his. And put it on him. "Let's go." He spoke again and walked out the house, me following behind.

We got to the same nether portal, we went out of. We went in the portal.

I took a deep breath, feeling the familiar hotness of the realm.

"Home sweet home?" Techno chuckled behind me as I walked out of the portal. "Yeah" I said turning to him, chuckling also.

We started talking to the cobblestone path, getting greeted by my people around the places.

We finally got to the main portal.

...

We walked out of it, looking at the familiar surrounding. I just smiled before turning to techno to saw no one.

"And he's off." I said before shaking my head side to side, walking down the Blackstone stairs to the community house.

I started walking down the wooden path, looking at everyone's builds. Until I realize something.

***

I was shoved into the corner by a figure. I quickly stand up only to saw his face "Zayn! What the heck?!" I yelled.

He was shocked as I yelled his name and took a rock from the ground and hit me hard with it. I got knocked out.

***

Zayn. That some of a-

"(Y/N)!"

I got pulled out of my mind when I heard a yell. I look at who yelled it, to found Tommy running to me with Tubbo to his side.

I stretch my arms out. The two teens jumped towards me, making us fall with a loud thud. As they both engulf me with tight hugs. I hugged them both.

They hugged tighter before letting go, standing up and both helping me to my feet. I smile and ruffle both their hairs. "Woman! I just combed my hair, goddamnnit!" Tommy said holding my arm.

Tubbo just laugh with me while tommy had an annoyed face but joined the laughter as well.

"We had a feeling that you'll be here so we went to check the portal only to see you on this path." Tubbo said excitedly but still had power in his voice by his suit.

"Oh really?" I said, raising my brow to them.

They just nodded while giggling. "Let's go to Lmanberg!" Tommy shouted.

"Last one there is a chicken!" Tommy added very fast before running off.

"HEY! NOT FAIR!" Was now yelled by Tubbo before running off. I followed behind tubbo but ended up sprinting passed him.

Then tubbo sprinting pass tommy before going in the obsidian walls. I cheered as I lean on one of the ledges.

"Tommy the chicken!" Tubbo laughed before pointing at tommy.

I shook my head before looking at tommy who was faking a cry.

He started crying like an infant. "Wait. No. No. That's wrong." He said before crying louder.

I just laugh as tubbo stared yelling to tommy to shut up.

Once tommy calmed down. Tubbo started touring me in New Lmanberg.

"Hello there!"

I jumped a bit looking behind me to see a ghost that looked like Wilbur.
Oh how I miss him.

"Oh. (Y/N) meet Ghostbur and Ghostbur meet (Y/N)." Tommy said before pointing to each one of us.

"Oh! Hi! Nice to meet you!" His echoey voice ring my ears a bit.

"Nice to meet you too Ghostbur!" I said.

"You look sad. Here have some blue!" He said before handing me a small sack. I look inside to found crushed blue dye.

"Why thank you. Wi- Ghostbur."

"Keep high, (Y/N)! See you guys later." He said before disappearing in front of us.

"He's always like that." Tubbo said.

"Yeah. He's a very happy boi." Said by tommy.

"The tour continues!" Tubbo cheered and continue to walk around New L'manberg, ignoring the obsidian walls Dream had put.