Chapter 8 - {Among Us}

(IRL)

I woke up hearing birds chirping and singing. Yesterday was fun. It's so good. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and after that I went downstairs to see my father cooking. My breath thickens and my heart was pounding very fast. I remembered that night.

*flashback*

"Y-you got an older brother. B-but we sold him to another family to invest on our sanctuary" My eyes widen. I can't believed it. "Y-you sold your own son to this. To this. Dad. I-" I started to cry. Why am I crying?. I ran to my bedroom.

*end of flashback*

"(Y/N)!!" He was shaking me. I shook my head and looked at him in the eyes. "Are you alright? You're just staring at me then you started crying." He added.

"Oh i-im sorry dad. I-i was just thinking about something." He let go of me placing the almost burned pancake on to a plate and set it aside for him to eat. "Was it the night we talked?" He said. I stayed silent and just sat down "What was his name?" I told him, seeing him sit on the opposite side of me. "Dave, Dave (L/N)." He said before taking a bite.

We ate in silence and after eating, I placed my plate on the sink letting him wash it. 'Hmm what do I do today?'.. Skywars? Nah I'm bored. Bedwars? Zayn and the twins are busy today. Wait a minute.. I could play Among us with the Smp. I chuckled and took my phone out.

Smp group chat

Hey guys!-

Beeman
Hey Rain!

GreenAlien
What do you want?

Gogy
Hm?

So..uhh.. Oh hi tubbo! I'm just
asking if you guys want to
play Among us?-

Beeman
Yeah!!

Punzy
Sure

Language
Yay! Among us with Rain!!

GreenAlien
Got nothing better to do so sure?

Gogy
If Dream is coming, I'm coming as well

Samsung refrigerator
Sure why not?
Wait.
What the...
Why is my name Samsung refrigerator?

Purple dude
Can I come?

Sure you can purpled. :)

Child
WHY IS TUBBO COMING?! WELL IM COMING THEN!

Wilby
Count me in!

Fundy the fox
Awww.. No more space for me. Well damn it!

Don't be sad Fundy. Pfftttt-

After a couple of minutes, I decided to go upstairs and boot my computer. Waiting for it to load, I decided to go through YouTube.. WHAT?!. 25 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS?! WHATTT?!. I rub my eyes making sure to know I'm awake and not dreaming, I even pinch myself to be 100% sure.

My computer was now done loading and I opened discord to our group to see the Boys on the call already. I joined the call.

"I really like Rain. They are amazing at roleplaying and I like their attitude, sweet on the inside but a badass on the outside. They're like the female version of technoblade" I heard Dream say and I heard the others saying "Ohhh" but you can heard the child, tommy, say "ew".

What the heck did I came up to?. I cleared my throat. Everyone went silent. "How long were you on the call?" George said "Umm 20 seconds ago?" I said. They all sighed in relief except tommy, purpled, tubbo and bad. "What were you guys tal-" "SOOO AMONG US?!" Sapnap yelled interrupting me. I rolled my eyes.