Chapter 37 - {Memories}

I opened my eyes, stepping out the portal as I look at the snowy biome in front of me.

Techno said the truth, it is cold out here.  I grip on my cape as I fold it around myself.

"You have gotten used at the hotness of the nether, don't you?" Said by the monotone long hair behind me.

"Y-ye-yeah." I stuttered, turning to him as I look up at him.

He sighed before taking his own coat and placing it on my shoulders.

"But you'll get cold." I softly said to him as I watch him putting his coat on mine.

"I'll sacrifice anything for my little sister." He replied shuffling my hair a bit after he finish putting it on. I smiled at his words.

"Now come on. My house is nearby here." He spoke again. I just nodded and he grabbed my hand and we walked further into the snow.

We walk over a frozen lake and a few small hills.

We walked over another hill and I saw a small house not far from there.

**

"Pete!" Said by me as I look down at the small figure on the bottom of the mountain.

"Be careful (Y/N)" I turned to look at a tall guy with techno on his monarch outfit beside him.

"I will be, P̸h̸i̸l̸z̸a̸" I said.

I tried to turn around but my foot met the very edge of the ground. My eyes widen as I fall backwards.

"(Y/N)!" They all yelled. I started falling down the steep mountain.

As I was falling, my (F/C) cape got pulled under me. I was now kind of snowboarding but with a cape.

"WOOOHOOO!" I manage to yell as I was skating down the mountain. I saw Pete running after me.

Once I got to the ground I saw my cape very torn from the small rocks on the mountain. Pete came to me, looking everywhere from my face to my feet. "She doesn't have any injuries!" He yelled looking up the tall mountain.

"AGAIN!" I yelled with my hands high in the sky.

"No, not again." Pete said. A plane drop down beside us. The pilot was Techno while in the passenger was P̸h̸i̸l̸z̸a̸.

Techno and P̸h̸i̸l̸ got out of the plane to sat beside me. "THAT WAS AWESOME!! AGAINNN!" I yelled again.

"What?" Techno said looking at the tall mountain then back to me. "How did you survive that?" P̸h̸i̸l̸ said before picking me up.

We got to plane and we flew to the top of the mountain again. I grab Pete's cape without them looking and I put it on.

P̸h̸i̸l̸ looked at me. "(Y/N). Don't." He said. I just smiled and jump down pulling the cape under me to slide down again.

"WOOHOOO!!" I yelled again.

"(Y/N)!!" P̸h̸i̸l̸z̸a̸ shouted causing the two other guys to look down at me, sliding.

I got to the bottom, looking at Pete's also torn cape.

"TECHNO!!" P̸h̸i̸l̸ yelled again. I looked up to notice techno sliding down with his cape as well.

"YAY!" I cheered, looking at him slide next to me. He just laughed and stand up to notice his cape torn also. We got into a laughing pit.

**

I smiled at the memory but the other tall guy was missing his face. I don't know why.. I just shook it off before looking at techno beside me.

I smirked and I pulled techno in front of me, jumping down the hill as I slide my cape under him also.

Techno was shock but he realize what I was doing so he pulled the cape exactly under him. And we slide down the hill.

"WEEEE!" I cheered until we hit the bottom. Techno just laughed, he stood up and helped me to my feet. We ran to the house.

"Welcome to my house!"  Techno said before pulling me to the stairs. He opened the doors revealing the insides.

"Upstairs is the bed and downstairs is where I keep my animals and... Or- villagers!" He laughs nervously before climbing down to the basement. I look at him descending down on the ladder as I just laughed before going up to his bedroom. I sat my bag next to the bed and plopped down the cozy bed.

I heard the ladders making noise.

"You tired?" He questioned. I just groaned before stuffing my head on the pillow.

He chuckled. "Sleep well sis." He replied before going back down.

**

"D̷a̷d̷!" I yelled as I ran to the tall guy and gave him a hug.

"Hey (Y/N). So me and your brothers are gonna be going out for tonight. All right?" He said.

I just nodded and looking at my brothers. Techno, Wilbur and Tommy.  

Tommy getting yelled by techno for annoying him while Wilbur stopping the two.

I just laugh before saying good bye to them. They all left.

Years flew by.

I was being teach by P̸h̸i̸l̸z̸a̸  and Techno how to fight.
.
I was now at the lake with all of my brothers, we are laughing.
.
Getting abandoned by Wilbur.
.
P̸h̸i̸l̸z̸a̸ and Tommy saying they are leaving.
.
Me and Techno running away from home.
.
Us two in a cave, confronting each other.
.
Techno said he's gonna hunt for food.
.
He didn't came back.
.
He didn't came back.
He didn't came back.
He didn't came back.
He didn't came back.
He didn't came back.
He didn't came back.
Back
BACK
BACK
BACK
BACK
BACK
.
HE DIDN'T CAME BACK.
.
He came back.
.
He loves me.
He really does.
He care for me.
Yes he do.
.
I was happy.
Very happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SCARED
.
UNLOVING
.
TRAITOR
.
HE
.
CAME
.
AND
.
STEAL
.
EVERYTHING
.
kilL
kiLL
kILL
KILL
KILL
KILL
KILL
.

K̸̙͚͖̹̩͙͇̈́́͑̍͋̌̍̽͘Ĩ̵̧̛̛̳̱̥̣̤̩̟̗͊̊̋̉̏͌͋L̶̡̥̯͙̯̩̮̄ͅL̴͔͍̋̚
.

K̸̙͚͖̹̩͙͇̈́́͑̍͋̌̍̽͘Ĩ̵̧̛̛̳̱̥̣̤̩̟̗͊̊̋̉̏͌͋L̶̡̥̯͙̯̩̮̄ͅL̴͔͍̋̚

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your memories are coming back. Be careful (Y/N).

Who are you?

You don't need to know. Just please be careful.

Okay, thank you for the warning.