Chapter 48 - {Forgotten Once Again}

(Clay's POV:)

I was just looking at her sleep on this white bed. As I adjust my orange prison suit, Sam gave me a few years ago.

"Visiting time is over, Dream."

I look at the door, seeing the human creeper. I just nodded, I looked back at her and  kissed her on the forehead before walking away.
.
.
I sat on the obsidian floor as I saw lava flooding down, taking the view of Sam looking right at me.

I started swinging back and fort as I look at the golden clock on the wall. It was already night time. But I can't sleep. All I can think of was her. (Y/N)
.
.
It's been 4 years. She haven't woken up yet. I started to lose hope but I kept on thinking about what she sacrifice just to save me, philza, techno and ranboo.

Techno and Philza started visiting me, giving me information of how she was. Since I stopped visiting her. I can't face her now.
.
.
8 years. Still nothing.
.
.
9.

Sam forced me to visit her and I did. I was now sitting right next to her. Techno, Philza and Ranboo were in the room as well.

I hold her hand. As I force myself to keep quiet as I sleep next to her, still holding her hand.

Until...

I felt her hand twitch a bit. It jerk me to wake up and look at her.

"(Y/N)?" I mumbled.

She opened her eyes. Everyone was watching.

"W-who are you?" She said.

"It's me Dream? Clay? It's me."

"D-dream? W-who's Dream?"