Chapter 44 - {The Past}

"It all started when.."

•~•~•~•~•

I giggled, smiling at my big brother who was playing in the sand with me.

I was 4 years old that time.

The sun was now setting. Our mom called our names, saying that we're gonna go home now. My brother smiled before teleporting next to mom.

I got up, spreading my wings wide enough before flying next to mom who just grabbed me and carried me, walking back home while holding my big brother's hand.

We got home to notice dad was on the kitchen table passed out with can of beers surrounding him.

I heard mom sigh before going to my and my brother's room. She place me on my bed, tucking me in. Same with my brother.

She walked out the room without saying goodnight. A few minutes later.  Shouting and yelling were heard from downstairs. I crawled out of the bed, going to the door.

"Don't go out. Mom and dad are mad at each other. Don't bother them." My brother said. The shouting got louder. I opened the door before going down to the kitchen.

I was at the kitchen door. My dad got a knife in hand while mom was already on the floor dead. Blood was all around her. I dropped to my knees.

Dad looked at me before passing me the bloody knife in his hand.

He shouted help causing my brother and some other people near our area to go in our house and went to the kitchen.

All the people were looking at me including my brother. I got carried by someone. All the people started mouthing at my father. While this one guy was comforting me.

A guy had blond hair and a green and white hat on his head. He was acting more like a father than my real father was.

After speaking with my father and the people got out of the house. My brother dragged me to our room, tucking me to bed before saying goodnight. I keep quiet before closing my eyes to sleep.

Few years later. I was 6 years old.

My father became more abusive, my brother didn't care much about me as well.

I was always the punching bag for my father and my brother didn't care much.

I would also often go to the blond guy's house to just sleep.

A year later. I woke up into a dark room. I was pinned to the wall.

Blood was all around me. My arms, legs, stomach and head were bleeding.

I look up to notice my dad looking straight at me with a bloody axe on hand. He threw the axe on the other side of the room.

I grabbed something from his back pocket. A dagger.

"Why are you even alive?" He said.

"I killed you before and yet you came back to life?"

"I HOPE YOU DIE!" He yelled before stabbing my right wing. I screamed in pain. He began to slide the dagger cutting the wing. I felt myself falling asleep but he stab my other wing causing me to scream awake.

Another wing off. He then slide his dagger across my face. I felt the cut go numb as I was already exposed to a lot of pain in my body.

A door opened, revealing my big brother. I looked at him and my father turned to him. I held my head down before passing out.

"(Y/N) wake up!" was the last thing I heard.

I woke up in a bed to notice the blond guy was sleeping next to me. I sat up to only groan in pain before laying back down.

The blond guy woke up before looking at me. "Finally you woke up. You were asleep for 6 years."

"6 years?!" I mostly scream causing my voice to be raspy and dry.

"Well you were supposed to be dead like 4 years ago but 2 years later, your heart started beating again. I don't know why?" He said grabbing a water bottle and help me drink it.

I just nodded my head before drinking the water.

1 year later on the bed.

I was able to walk again. I started jogging which turned to running in no time.

I then met the blond guy's sons: Technoblade Minecraft, Wilbur Soot Minecraft, and TommyInnit Minecraft.

We spend a lot of time. I became treating them like a family. And also calling the blond guy 'dad'.

But things went downsouth when I age.

At the age of 15.

Dad and techno taught me how to fight. It was awesome yet hard to do.

16.

We doing family things. Fishing. Farming and many more. It was fun.
.
.
Wilbur became mad and abandoned us, the family. Leaving me, techno, tommy and dad.

17.

Dad and tommy said they are leaving the family. Me and techno got scared of it so we ran away from home.

Living in a cave was hard but we pushed through it.

17 1/2

Me and techno got into a fight. He left me but he came back a few months later.

18

Me and techno went to our separated ways. I will miss him.
.
.

I was sleeping on the trees when I met this guy, he had like a light brown hair and green emerald eyes. He's handsome nonetheless.

He said he would like to help me. And he did. I was now staying at his house.

He help me with my broken wings and skin and hide them. I look like a normal girl now.

Months later. Me and him started to have feelings for each other. We started to date with him ended up cheating.

I ran away from him, not even looking back. 

I just ran and ran, staying in caves to rest or sleep. Until I ran onto a cave with an exposed dungeon.

I ran through it to see an end portal. Already opened.

Power rushed to my body as I knew what it was trying to say to me. I walked in the portal to only be teleported to an obsidian platform. I walked to the flying island infront of me. To meet the dragon.

•~•~•~•~•

"And that's all I know. I forgot everything else." Phil said.

"How can you know this?" I asked.

"I'm the angel of death. I can see everyone's past when they died but before I even get to the end of your past, you came back to life." Phil replied.

I just nodded before going back to techno's bedroom.

We met the ender dragon.

That's what the guy said.

Are we immortal or something? Like he said. We died 2 times! 2 times!

I don't know.

I want to know more.

We can, if we...

Go to the end.
Go to the end.
Go to the end.

That's right. Tomorrow. Make some ender eyes and we'll be at the end in no time.

I don't like the sound of this but memory is memory.

Yeah. You're right, memory is memory.

End.. I'm coming!